1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZoraDude's GM Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Zoradude, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Zoradude

Zoradude Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SerRoyland
    Level:
    Which position are you applying for?:
    [X ]Game Master Intern
    [ ]Forum Moderator

Name: Zora (Happy to give you my real name in private)
    Sex: Male
    Character Name: Ser Royland
    Do you have a Discord (yes/no): Yes (ZoraDude#0572)
    Time zone:
    When did you join?: I joined in 2014 and have played on and off since then.
    What do you like most about MapleRoyals?: The nostalgic feeling of the old MapleStory community. The best part about old Maple was the community and MapleRoyals has the best one by far.
    Which languages do you speak and how well?: I speak English fluently
    What is your main focus in life?: Most importantly to be healthy and happy and to be able to provide for my family.
    Do you have any prior work experience in real life? If so, where? Iv worked in the kitchen at my local pub for the last few years while i finish studying.
    How many hours a week do you work?: 21 hours a week at work and then i do a lot of hours of volunteer work.
    Are you in any form of education?: I'm currently studying a degree in business.
    Do you have a spouse or any kids?: No
    Do you have any other commitments?: Yes (Will explain below)

Have you ever played any of the official MapleStory(s)?: Yes
    Which one?: GMS MapleStory
    How long?: On and off between 2007-2013
    Character name: ZoraDude

Have you ever been assigned a Staff position on any private server game(s)?: Yes
    List the game(s): Rust
    How long have you worked there?: about 10 months.
    What do your duties entail? I'm an Admin of all Rustralaisa servers. I catch people cheating/ban evading. I moderate the forums and the discord. handle ban appeals and support tickets and run weekly admin events before the server wipes.
    Do you still work there? If no, why not? Yes https://www.rustralasia.net/members/zoradude.2076/

Are you more comfortable working alone or on a team? I'm comfortable doing both.

What skills or unique qualities will you be bringing with you to the Royals team? Kindness, Motivated, Willing to help others, determination, Trustful.
    Besides those listed above, what do you believe to be important qualities of a Game Master? Trust is the most important in my opinion. Caring, Helpful, Willing to work long hours, knowledgeable.
    Why do you want to work with us?: Because iv had such a good time becoming part of the Rust community and helping over there. MapleRoyals is my other favourite game and id just love to do the same thing here. Catching cheaters is one of my favourite things to do, not only does it make me feel good but it stops legitimate players from having their experience ruined so if i can do that here that would be amazing. Also the community is amazing and id love the get more involved and become apart of it.