Whats the deal with power stance?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Relmy, Jun 28, 2020.

?

Is it power stance lying?

  1. Youre crazy,stance works perfectly

    33 vote(s)
    35.1%
  2. Power SCAMste

    61 vote(s)
    64.9%
  1. LichWiz
    Offline

    LichWiz Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2016
    Messages:
    1,764
    Likes Received:
    3,558
    IGN:
    IronShichika
    Level:
    191
    Guild:
    Ironman
    And not just an anecdotal evidence of a video, we need to collect a lot of runs and count the amount of stance proccs vs fails
     
  2. Relmy
    Offline

    Relmy Donator

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2018
    Messages:
    1,592
    Likes Received:
    2,330
    Gender:
    Male
    IGN:
    Relmy
    Level:
    200
    Guild:
    Rogue
    i could gather and record all my runs from now on...but someone can always come and say that i just record the ones where i have bad luck, nevertheless ill try it.

    On the other hand i just saw i posted this on "feedback" instead of "general discussion". Could a forum mod help me with this?. Since i have no proposal to change the situation, heck, i dont even know if theres a change to make, to be completely honest i was waiting for a reply like :" i have been in several runs where i barely get knokbacked" to shut up, again, im not proposing a change or even expressing a need to buff stance(i think 90% is quite OP alrdy) is just that even, actually counting hits where stance does succeded, i never felt an actual 90% and the power scamste joke seems to be quite extended...so that looks kind of suspicious to me.Just that. Also if theres some atacks (like those wich look a like HT stomp , that makes you fly away against the wall) wich makes stance less % would be totally fine to me, it even makes sense, i just would like experienced feedbacks or a clarification.
     
  3. LichWiz
    Offline

    LichWiz Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2016
    Messages:
    1,764
    Likes Received:
    3,558
    IGN:
    IronShichika
    Level:
    191
    Guild:
    Ironman
    @Sen @Dave Deviluke
    Please help this gentleman 0:)
     
  4. Shane
    Online

    Shane Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2016
    Messages:
    4,263
    Likes Received:
    1,957
    Gender:
    Male
    IGN:
    TheTrashman
    Level:
    155
    Guild:
    Ironman
    imo it only seems like less than 90% because of how many times you take damage in a boss fight. Imagine if you had that many 10% scrolls to burn one every couple seconds. 90% failure chance, but that 10% is bound to hit multiple times in a small sequence. I got 3 of them to work out of 7 the other day, and during a pap run I reached 100 attacks without being knocked back by the boss. It's all just chance my guy.
     
    Johnny, Rielle, Relmy and 1 other person like this.
  5. DonCheeto
    Offline

    DonCheeto Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2019
    Messages:
    102
    Likes Received:
    65
    Gender:
    Male
    Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BebeLoco
    Level:
    174
    Guild:
    Tesla
    I did a small test

    Total Hits: 146
    Misses: 23
    Actual Hits: 123
    KB: 8

    Power Stance
    Effectiveness: 93.4959 %

    Evidence Link:


    Also did another Test and got a 92.6229 % Power Stance Effectiveness

    I know the bigger the sample size the better but it takes too long for something I am confident works perfectly fine (90%).

    Sorry for the low quality video :s
     
    Geyforlife, Tect, Darklit and 6 others like this.
  6. Ayane
    Offline

    Ayane Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2015
    Messages:
    1,460
    Likes Received:
    2,202
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Israel
    IGN:
    KnightFrog
    Level:
    192
    Guild:
    Crew
    It works normally, you just don't really notice when it does and only notice it when you fall lol
    Try climbing as a mage or something in HT and you'd see the difference
     
    Tect, Johnny, lxlx and 3 others like this.
  7. Eli
    Offline

    Eli Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2013
    Messages:
    3,614
    Likes Received:
    14,991
    Location:
    ht n chill
    IGN:
    Hannako
    Level:
    200
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Not sure if joke or srs
     
    Tect, nyannko777, Johnny and 4 others like this.

Share This Page