1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Notice Voting Rules

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Katsuruka, Nov 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheessah

Cheessah Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Otodo
    Level:
    Just a question, am I allowed to vote with my phone from different IP adresses (once in 24Hour tho), this is the case when I am travelling and using different networks than I used to.

Glued likes this.
  2. John

John Donator

As long as you are only voting once per 24 hours, yes

Glued and Cheessah like this.
  3. leekhaihoan

leekhaihoan Member

Country Flag:
    excuseme, i got 2 account, 2 different place ( IP different), so every 24h i vote 2 acc, is it allowed?

4. Dimitri

Dimitri Saint of Horses

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Demiosa
    Level:
    18x
    Guild:
    UNITREE(D)
    No, you as a person are allowed 1 vote per day.

5. Tunguska

Tunguska Member

I have question
    I have accepted white list application, so atm we have 2 votes per 24 hr.
    But i want charge account which was not mentioned in white list application, it was create later. Can i do this? (ofc, it will be still 2 votes per 24 hr per house (1 vote for me), im just gonna charge enother acc)

6. khowyee

khowyee Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Mowgli
    Level:
    How long does it take to be on the white list?

7. oriyo

oriyo Active Member

- how do u know they are same person ?

- what if really 2 friends and and each have his vote , and he really helping me / how do u difference of those ?

example :

if someone helping someone will say to me no problem ok he friend brother sister and helping

ok then how you difference of one have 2 accounts 2 ips , and 2 friends one helping another by mesos scrolls equips etc ..

sometimes people quit the game and give all things to another person , then he change his mind and wanted be back later to the game but he busy now so he said i will vote now and use those votes when i back and continue playing

what i told you real real example up

how u difference of those 2 so you don't mix think he same person and ban by wrong ?

8. Asursrus

Asursrus Member

Country Flag:
    1. They juggle the votes (A votes on day 1, B votes on day 2, etc)
    2. They apply for the whitelist
    3. Ask if they have voted that day. (A is still active while B decides to come back. B ask A then)
    Don't think it would be an instant ban if they accidentally voted on the same day. But if it occurs often it's obviously vote abuse.

9. oriyo

oriyo Active Member

- no not juggle , u assume that , but actually not
    - that's what i am saying !! you couldn't know if they are juggled or not and you assumed they did , but in fact they weren't juggling , and like that you took unfair action assuming all people juggling but no
    - white list is another things , that's for brothers playing on same computer

10. Dimitri

Dimitri Saint of Horses

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Demiosa
    Level:
    18x
    Guild:
    UNITREE(D)
    We have the ability to check a lot of specific details in the database which can indicate whether they are the same person or not.

If 2 friends would be voting for 2 accounts of the same player, it would still count as vote abuse since that 1 player is receiving more NX per day than he should according to the rules.
    I also don't see why you would ever want to do this, since telling your friend your login id means you're partially jeopardizing your account security.

Actually this isn't quite true, if brothers are playing on the same computer then the voting whitelist won't help them since they would still only be able to vote once per day within that household.
    The voting whitelist is there for players who live together or visit each other on a regular base and want to be able to vote every day without having to take turns.
    This whitelist system requires the individuals to have seperate computers and access to a second internet connection to vote from such as 3g mobile phone internet.

11. oriyo

oriyo Active Member

thank you Dimitri for clarifications

12. lowquanzhen

lowquanzhen Member

Country Flag:
    What if i study in Taiwan but back to Malaysia for few months vacation and I voted everyday to gain nx. After i back to Taiwan, I will vote in Taiwan (of course).
    But can my sister vote (she has an account and is also playing in the same household) in Malaysia after im not in Malaysia? Is it counted as same household after I back to Taiwan for my studies?

13. iEatEmoKids

iEatEmoKids Donator

Country Flag:
    Yes she can vote. But you should apply for the voting whitelist to cover all of your bases just in case. And that way, both of you can vote even when you're both in Malaysia.

14. Dann

Dann Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Zetha
    Level:
    Guild:
    ---
    How about i vote on the same WIFI IP direction (on my hosue) on one on my account and in another account i vote with 3g/4g system?
    this its baneable as well?

15. Matty

Matty Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Matty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Heroes
    Yes. You can only vote on one account per day for a total NX gain of 8000.

Raiden likes this.
  16. ItzChrisXx

ItzChrisXx Member

Country Flag:
    Hey, I've got a question. I have recently made a second account and would like to vote on it. Now, does it count as vote abuse, if my first account can vote at 4pm and I vote on the second at 1pm? Is vote abuse detected by a program or by people (GM's)? Therefore, if I did vote on the second account at 1pm the next day, would I get banned even if I only voted once a day on the long run? (like sometimes 22hrs, sometimes 26 hrs inbetween and so on)
    Thanks in advance!

17. 87Karlos

87Karlos Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    87karlos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    YOU, as a PERSON are allowed to vote ONCE every 24 HOURS. It doesn't matter what account you vote, you can vote one day on one account and the next day on another but you CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE X 24 HRS.

DragonBear likes this.
  18. ItzChrisXx

ItzChrisXx Member

Country Flag:
    Yes I got that, but afaik the timer to vote again is only for one account. So can I vote a few hours earlier on another account if I vote once a day in average, or do I have to check for the timer on the account I last voted, then once it ran out vote for another account?

19. 87Karlos

87Karlos Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    87karlos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    No. Voting is once every 24 hrs . If you vote every 22 hrs that's vote abuse

Muff and Matty like this.
  20. LilNoddy

LilNoddy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    GosuNoddy
    Hey guys sorry for necroing this thread, I have read through it entirely but I'm still unsure whether I need to go on the Whitelist.

Scenario: Me and my gf live together and started playing a few days ago. We play on separate laptops. We play on the same wifi network.
    Can I vote on the wifi network while she votes on her mobile data? Just wanted to make sure so we don't get banned xd.

I don't mind applying for the whitelist, but my gf is reluctant to take a photo for the application, and afaik that means I can't go on the whitelist too
    :S

Thanks for reading

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.