Unable To Install Nvidia Graphics Driver

Discussion in 'Tech Zone' started by Jameshodges, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Jameshodges

Jameshodges Member

Country Flag:
    Hello friends. How are you? Hopefully, you are all well. This is my first post here. And I don't know it is the right place or not. I hope I will get better suggestions from you. I am posting the for a need. For the last couple of days, I am facing an issue with my computer. Because I am unable to start the game. My friend told me that the main reason for this issue is graphics drivers. Currently, I am using Nvidia GTX 1050Ti. Guys, I don't know why this is happening and how to fix this issue. Even after I tried several attempts, the issue is unchanged. Can anyone provide any suggestions for this?

2. Muff

Muff GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MrMuff
    Level:
    If you are having issues with a graphics driver, I always recommend using Display Driver Uninstaller in safe mode to remove any potentially corrupted drivers. Then, reboot and use the manufacturer's website or update program to download and install the most up to date stable driver.

3. Jameshodges

Jameshodges Member

Country Flag:
    Thanks for replying and for the suggestions also. Already I tried the process you mentioned. Although, I figure out the issue after finding this on Google. The issue is fixed after disabling the antivirus preinstalled on my PC. But I don't know before that antivirus was the main culprit for this issue.