[Suggestion] Host *some* JQ events that allow Speed/Jump equips

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by JadenSmith, Aug 13, 2015.

1. JadenSmith

JadenSmith Donator

Country Flag:
    Level:
    I understand that in order for a JQ event to be fair, all jump/speed bonuses are negated.

BUT, I think it would be interesting/fun, as well as good for the economy, if every now and then the JQ events allowed the use of equips that gives speed/jump bonuses. I think it would be cool if for these events everyone busted out there very best scrolled Common equips scrolled for speed and jump to try an better their chances at winning. This would add a nice competitive aspect in trying to make these really good jump/speed equips.

As well, it would be nice for the economy as scrolls for jump/speed would no longer be purely junk, the market would be small, but it might give people a reason to hold onto/sell/buy them. As well as items that end up being godly for either of these stats.

And like I said, not EVERY JQ should allow them, but maybe whenever a JQ is hosted a second one would be hosted that allows these equips right after.

just a thoughtz

2. Unknown

Unknown Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Affinity
    Level:
    Don't bishops scroll their shoes just for the speed? (may be wrong on that)
    That wouldn't exactly make me happy. But the idea sounds nice.

3. ImCanadian

ImCanadian Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ImCanadian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Boobs
    I believe that the staff have no control over whether or not stats affect your speed/jump inside jump quest maps. Could be wrong though.

Kimberly likes this.
  4. Eli

Eli Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Hannako
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    S>

[​IMG]

Speed/jump scrolls can already be useful. I use some speed equips over my damage equips to speed up my training on multiple characters. I'm not a fan of this suggestion. JQs were designed specifically to be completed without speed/jump bonuses and adding them in would just decrease the difficulty tbh.

xxTuzixx and Graces like this.
  5. Jace

Jace Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Caboose
    Level:
    Guild:
    #molerat
    Not exactly. I think doing the Zakum JQ would be pretty bad with speed and jump bonuses based on the spacing and width of all the platforms.

I'm not a fan of the speed/jump equips idea, but I think if everyone had the exact same bonus (GM Haste?) during the JQ it would be interesting.