Suggestion: Add CS/WS to drop from Horntail & Nerf skillbooks drop rate

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Styg1an, Nov 20, 2020.

?

Do you support the suggestion?

1. Yes

29 vote(s)
    39.7%
  2. No

44 vote(s)
    60.3%
  1. Styg1an

Styg1an Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OzzyNL
    Level:
    After reading the responses i must say there were many good points that im more aware of as of now.

Probably is a natural process of books dropping in price and slowly will get even worse over time and that the main issue of cs/ws is probably due to hackers (even though i have no access to that type of information and cant say its a fact).

Due to more people rejecting the idea than people supporting (even though i had many that agreed with me but i dont see them here \o/), i will have to agree, maybe it is not a good suggestion after all.

Thank you for a good healthy discussion, im sure many people learned from it (or had some sort of entertainment).

I will leave it to other players if they feel a need to continue with this subject.

Happy mapling~

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020 at 5:16 AM
    xTaiga, silv, akash and 3 others like this.
  2. Aestel

Aestel Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Aestel/Noina
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    A few veterans(which will only increase in time) are also trying to complete their Auf helm which requires astronomical amount of WS. I might be wrong, but personally I doubt that the WS injected to the economy from gachapon can match the rate of consumptions by the player base post covid.

Jooon, Dabsta, Styg1an and 1 other person like this.
  3. Jooon

Jooon Donator

IGN:
    Shinsoo
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    upload_2020-11-21_15-42-8.png

What about this scroll? :eek:
    Pet equip shouldn't be CS-able though or else yikes.

The above mentioned item is just an example of a high demand item to further progress the game & progressively allowing it to rotate away from the massive leech/farm story.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020 at 3:39 PM
    Nucleophiles and Styg1an like this.
  4. UrbanJuggernaut

UrbanJuggernaut Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Swoll
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Resignation
    There are steaming piles of nearly dead content lying around already, why are we buffing the money dragon? Pretty much all my points about the economy and how much more valuable HT drops are vs every other boss have been covered and tbh this just seems like asking for a buff because your main source of income is Horntail and the recent market changes have lowered your income.

This immediately makes the brand new Pet HP scrolls completely worthless and I am against having damage stats on Pet gear as well as having attack available on literally everything.

5. Styg1an

Styg1an Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OzzyNL
    Level:
    Your assumption is somewhat correct, but i wouldn't call it a buff, just a certain change. I'm not trying to make Horntail more profitable, just trying to stop the decrease in it's value.
    My main idea was to try and come up with the numbers that will statistically keep a "balanced" amount of average profit on doing Horntail.

Adding the cs/ws to the drop list to support the demand for them, hoping it will reduce their enormous price, While in the same time reducing the skillbooks drop rates to a point that it will not make Horntail too overpowered, and yet keep it to a point where the books dont crash and you end up having 5-6 pages of books and fighting & undercutting other people to where they become worthless.

I would like to also mention that i agree with some of the responses, i would also support adding cs/ws to other bosses...
    I understand it is a part of the game, too many people are strong and so it causes the books market to be this way - supply increasing compared to the demand.
    But also, how else should we solve the solution of cs/ws being 550m ea? We all know the major problem is probably hackers buying them and not caring about the price, but it's been like that for so long, with all the hopes of "auto-ban" system that will solve it, i hear about it ever since i joined this server... It's kind of frustrating, waiting on a solution to fight the hackers for so long while in the meantime there is almost no effort being done giving us the normal/legit players the chance to obtain cs/ws in other ways.

Again, the server is not obligated to "save" my income (and many others) from Horntail because of the natural progress of things in the server like i mentioned earlier, but something needs to be done.
    We can't just have farming nerfed, more mesos sinks via potion prices, throwing stars recharge price and such and now also the "money dragon" as u call it becoming worse, WHILE hackers are around screwing the market and all of us with no way to adjust.

6. LichWiz

LichWiz Well-Known Member

IGN:
    IronShichika
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ironman
    21 potential increase to attack? Yikes plz no. ~f8

Jooon and Shnang like this.