1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion: a MapleRoyals partnership with Planned Parenthood

Discussion in 'Off Topic / Spam / Test' started by violaceopes, Feb 11, 2019.

1. violaceopes

violaceopes Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Calyx
    Guild:
    Radiance
    As an only child, I spent the majority of my life ignorant of the difficulties of having siblings. I distantly understood that others had to share toys, or babysit, or settle for fewer Christmas presents. However, I never understood the true impact until I joined MapleRoyals. I knew nothing of brothers.

The devastation wrought by brothers is simply shocking. It's an incomprehensible human rights tragedy that so many good, rule abiding, valued members of the Royals community have been forever banned from the game due to the actions of renegade brothers. Of course, any community is a microcosm of greater society; ergo, brothers must be responsible for the majority of greater society's issues, as well. Going by the trends here, I suspect that brothers are largely responsible for shady dealings such as election fraud, ponzi schemes, bioweapons programs, and software piracy.

As a community deeply impacted by the scourge of brothers, I think there's a wonderful opportunity here for us to help the world while helping ourselves. A portion of the money Matt gets from "donations" should go to support Planned Parenthood, an organization that distributes birth control under its own name in the U.S. and Canada, as well as through similar organizations worldwide. While it's too late to save so many of our fallen players, we can at least help create a brighter future for Royals and the world, free of brothers.

To all of you who have brothers: I'm so sorry. I hope you can remain safe and strong despite your inherent disadvantage in life. Rest assured that at least one person believes in your integrity and good intentions, no matter how it looks when you're someday banned for your brother's crimes against MapleRoyals. I'm certain I'm not the only one to notice the pattern.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    ohnoblobs, HarGao, GodlyBread and 3 others like this.
  2. Gert

Gert Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gert
    Level:
    Big
    Can I give this MapleRoyals Gold?

3. nosebleed

nosebleed Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Plan for Parenthood