1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

State of the Server & Playbase?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Sengsara, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Sengsara

Sengsara Member

Country Flag:
    I was browsing the top 100 website and saw MapleRoyals at the top of the list and was excited to see MS Classic was still a thing, but i was a bit confused that the top 1# server only had 5 players online according to the main page ..?? I am more than happy to give the server a try and live out my bowman nostalgia like the old days, but I would like to know more about the status/stability of the server and the general playerbase before downloading.

Feel free to message me in response if you prefer.

Tivu likes this.
  2. Nerd

Nerd Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Obfuscate
    Level:
    You likely saw the server while it was under maintenance - only the staff/admins are able to login during this time for what I imagine is debugging and usability.

The server generally idles with 800-1200 players online depending on events and the day of the week. Its very active and I suggest you give it a shot. If you'd like a little bit of funds to start off send me a DM.

Mooshy, FriendlyBear, Kai and 5 others like this.
  3. Sengsara

Sengsara Member

Country Flag:
    I had a feeling that was the case, good thing too! And I appreciate the offer too but i have to experience the game like I did before: As complete noob who had no idea what was going on or what to do.

4. Fortuna

Fortuna Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Corpse
    Guild:
    Abyss
    Lately playercount has been averaging around 850 players, but not 1200 (for GMT+1). Today with the Halloween event in full swing, it was definitely busier than usual with about a 1000 players online at a certain point. So, still very active and you will easily find people to play with and/or a guild to join. However, due to the prevalence of self-leeching or buying leech, not every PQ is as active as it once was (LPQ, OPQ, LMPQ). CPQ 1&2 are usually trade win, which is a bit of a shame.

Best of luck to you! And if you want someone to play with, feel free to add me in game.

FriendlyBear, Kai and Tivu like this.
  5. FriendlyBear

FriendlyBear Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FriendlyBear
    Sengsara, its good you are willing to start from 0 and refuse any help from others. but whenever you see like you really need help, and you cant continue without help. then just ask man, its no shame to ask for help or to receive help from others.
    i suggest if you run out of money, you can sell a Fame or even ask someone to give you 1mil or 2mil, most people agree and theres no shame in asking for a small amount. at level 50 you can also start selling ap resets.
    and if you have questions generally, just ask, no shame with that too. man, this is a friendly and helpful community. you can always ask a question and receive serious and helpful answers.

6. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CrimsonClaw
    Level:
    Guild:
    Shroomies
    Good to see players willing to explore the game 1st

If you have any questions, or just wanna chit chat, feel free to join the official MapleRoyals Discord
    https://discord.gg/0hF0bTcnOkjP7DAB