Forum Spring Break Travelogue 2021

Discussion in 'Events' started by Sen, Apr 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sen

Sen Forum Moderator

IGN:
    Terushima
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] I NEED A VACATION... [​IMG]

We understand that players may be itching to embark on a new adventure given the lockdown. So come flex your (virtual) vacation with your fellow Royallers through a travelogue!

>:D RULES >:D
    • All entries must be submitted by May 3rd, 2021 at 11:59PM server time.
    • Each player may only participate in one entry.
    • Each entry may include anywhere between 1 ~ 6 players.
    • Screenshots must be unedited, uncropped, and be in-game.
    • Travelogues must be anywhere between 40 ~ 100 words.
    • The People's Choice award will be determined by the forums likes of a submission.
    • All entries must abide by Game Terms & Conditions as well as the Forum Rules & Regulations. Violators will be disqualified and may face further infractions.

:o PRIZES :o

• The winners will receive an Easter Egg Nest Chair tagged by yours truly!
      • MOST CREATIVE TRAVELOGUE (3 winners)
      • MOST EXCITING TRAVELOGUE (3 winners)
      • THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE (1 winner)

:3 FORMAT :3

• To participate, you must post a reply to this thread following this format:
    IGN(s):
    Travelogue:

IGN: Terushima
    Travelogue: The quirky nation of Ludibrium is wonderful during this time of the year... mostly because the weather here is always the same. The shopping district draws visitors from all over the Maple World, with strange creatures selling even stranger goods. I was able to purchase this rather sultry looking used Bathrobe for Women at a great bargain! *sniffs*
    [​IMG]

2. Freezee

Freezee Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Freezee
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tomodachi
    IGNs: Freezee&Rolf
    Travelogue: Hikari Spa, Showa Town
    Untitled.png
    Looking for a place to relax with friends or chill by yourself after a long day of adventuring? Well look no further, the Hikari Spa in Showa Town is the place for you! With just the small fee of 300 mesos, you can relax to your heart's content! There's also a gachapon machine you can play while relaxing to put your luck to the test and win big~mesos~mesos~mesos! And remember, no peeking gentleman!~f17

Clog, Ezelon, gerleener and 46 others like this.
  3. benkrong

benkrong Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    benkrong
    IGN(s): benkrong
    Travelogue: I have travelled lands far and wide in a never-ending quest for the Maple World's rarest artifacts. Today's travelogue is particularly exciting - a deep excavation into the tunnels of Victoria has led me into what seems like the remnants of an ancient civilization! Armed with my favourite shovel and a trusty scout atop my hat, I survey the cave as a deathly silence shrouds the tall stone arches and eerie blue rocks. Something seems amiss - I wonder what made the scratches on those pillars?

Benkrong - Spring Break Travelogue.PNG

4. 3ggs

3ggs Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gerran
    Level:
    Guild:
    Sunny
    IGN(S): Sherbourne, digbickDPS, Gerran, MzBunny

Travelogue:
    While seeking a more optimal shortcut to the beautiful Mount Fuji in Mushroom Shrine, we got lost in a less than ideal neighborhood... Some of us were trying to see the Sunny side of things; others were quite Cloudy in their attitude. -.-'
    We learned a valuable life lesson that day (especially Sherbourne): sometimes in life, it's best you don't cut corners! ^_^'
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
  5. Shawn

Shawn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Idiom
    IGN: Idiom
    Travelogue: Wow, it's been a long while since I've flown anywhere... These first class seats sure are comfy :D Wonder where my flight attendant is now, gonna hit that free flow bar ;)

upload_2021-4-5_2-11-37.png

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  6. MoldySoup

MoldySoup Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MagicForest
    Level:
    IGN: MagicForest
    Travelogue: After a long day of wandering and begging for mesos, I found a nice cozy sewer pipe in which to sleep for the night. As I crawled deeper into the tunnel, I could not believe my eyes. This was not just a sewage pipe, but the entrance to a mad scientist's secret lair! What are the odds?

The room was full of furniture and contained huge piles of books. But what stood out the most was the cold hard floor on which I can lie down and doze off. I think I finally found myself a place to call home.
    travelogue.png

7. Jesseh

Jesseh Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Heartlines
    Level:
    Guild:
    Heartfelt
    IGN(s): Heartlines
    Travelogue: Feeling washed up and in need of a getaway? Well, say goodbye to wasting your hard earned mesos on APRs! For the low price of 1500 mesos, you're shore to have a good time here at Florina Beach. So, what are you waiting for? Float on by!
    [​IMG]

Doo, D R E V M ヅ, MaCheri and 22 others like this.
  8. Johnny

Johnny Donator

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    IGN: Develop (@Johnny), EquivocaI (@Doo)
    Travelogue: Inspired by a hard working GM Intern that play tested the recent luk to avoid formula changes until 3 am. ^_^' Due to unforeseen circumstances, many countries around the world is back to lock down due to global pandemic so we decided to stay at home to help curb the spread of COVID-19. With smokescreen we have a 100% of being safe, some say its more effective than the vaccine itself! o_O
    [​IMG]

9. Lion

Lion Donator

Guild:
    Cozy
    IGN: duos (@Lion)
    Travelogue: SOS. If you're reading this note, send help! I'm somewhere between Victoria Island and Orbis seas.

I embarked on a new journey to locate the under water Aquarium, but a nasty storm capsized our ship. I then woke up on a mysterious floating island with one other inhabitant.
    Ps. After I woke up, my ability Total Crash doesn't seem to be working the way it use to..:admincry:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
    Rolf, yikliang1, knetterzak and 21 others like this.
  10. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    IGN(s): Shiratsuyu

Travelogue:
    8th April, 2021
    Today I went down the dark, narrow passage I uncovered. It looked more modern than the 4th century structure I had expected. I found a strange chamber, and shortly after, the passageway collapsed, sealing me inside. After pounding the rocks for what felt like an eternaty, I realised it was hopeless. I explored the room instead and found what appears to be the diary of the black mage. I could make a fortune if I can bring this to the maple museum. If I can find a way out, of course.

[​IMG]

Rolf, CrestJosh, nutleafcity and 11 others like this.
  11. Rielle

Rielle Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Riellex3
    Guild:
    Wiggle
    IGN(s): Wevv, SlowpokeBun (@xcandyheart )
    Travelogue:

With so much turmoil rolling around on Earth, we thought it would be nice to leave the hustle and bustle behind and unwind in a place....ʎɐʍɐ ɹɐɟ ɹɐɟ. We fortunately found a space where we can fly free with no laws to keep us down! Although this place isn't the safest to stay, it sure did turn our frowns uʍop ǝpᴉsdn.

[​IMG]

Rolf, zolene, Superg0ten97 and 38 others like this.
  12. Starllling

Starllling Donator

IGN: starrling
    Travelogue:
    Fake travel: Well dressed up, hand out with my lovely balloon, enjoyed the beauty of flowers in Lith Harbor, surprised to find a hidden, peaceful place.
    Real travel: Been chased up by an iron hog for whole day. OMG why there exists such terrifying pig??

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Elie

Elie Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Tahoon
    IGN(s): Lovabelle , Karax , Pastax3 , Tahoon , MissShop , jujutso
    Travelogue:
    Our place for the perfect vacation is a place with some best friends, that became more then just "online" friends.
    Here in Israel in this hot and sweaty summer, the obvious wanted place is the beach with a nice soft tan, cold beer, juicy watermelon, few backgammon games, and of course friends.

unknown.png

14. RareCandies

RareCandies Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    RareCandies
    Level:
    Guild:
    Boba
    IGN: iSomaek
    Travelogue: Feeling the heat from global warming? No worries, travel to Leafre to photosynthesize!

[​IMG]

iSoloR, yikliang1, Skumbag and 27 others like this.
  15. Sandyyyyy

Sandyyyyy Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BuccBuddy
    IGN(s): Buccbuddy @Sandyyyyy , Churum, Bunny12138 @Weilopa
    Travelogue:
    Covid-19 may have put your life on hold, but your dating life shouldn't be. There are plenty of ways to meet new people, especially during your vacation. However, it can be a disaster when all your dates show up at the same time. It is important to avoid such mistakes so you can enjoy a waterside drink with your date at an amazing location such as Boat Quay!
    Bunny: " Is that my husband @churum over there?...~f6~f7~f5 "
    Maple0017-2.jpg

clemmy, christiant, Darklit and 55 others like this.
  16. linjie8421

linjie8421 Well-Known Member

IGN: imiwakannai
    Travelogue:You can find cute miko at mushroom shrine, and enjoy the view of someone turning NX point into watermelon and cheese.
    [​IMG]

Rolf, Sakurazaki, icedem0n and 6 others like this.
  17. D R E V M ヅ

D R E V M ヅ Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    TomYumBoy
    IGN(s): TomYumBoy, TomYoungBoy
    Travelogue: Wrong destination - #throwback when I first took the wrong taxi to job advance and then end up getting stuck inside Ant Tunnel... forever.

(... meanwhile Food truck guy behind me is telling everyone about this dumbass who just used the black taxi)

Maple0189.jpg

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    MoldySoup, Rolf, Sen and 30 others like this.
  18. KDT

KDT Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ZeusMuse69
    IGN(s): Zeusmuse69, SirVexV69
    Travelogue: Visited someone else's house few days ago and i just wanted to say hi.
    before i go there When I go to someone's house, they tell me to make myself at home. but i found out that mushroom cant talk... they KILL

Maple0023.jpg

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    yikliang1, Sen, Kenny and 22 others like this.
  19. SweetSana

SweetSana Member

Country Flag:
    IGN: Taeha
    Travelogue: Who can forget about Amherst?? The first town most people enter, where you get your first chair from Pio and finding these cute face in the hole mushrooms!! Most just fly through this town doing their first couple of quests to get off the island but as an islander I call this home. :love:

Screenshot (130).png

D R E V M ヅ, Sen, Sandyyyyy and 4 others like this.
  20. knetterzak

knetterzak Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Roxanne
    IGN(s): Astronaunt, DanCraft, Keramito, MemeBuild, ShadowSmack, Tellah
    Travelogue: Traveling is a little difficult in these corona times. But while the borders might be closed, we can still open our doors for new hobbies! A lot of people have started on a new 'corona hobby', and our lads were no exception! Whether it be painting, cooking, gardening, or learning how to play the ukelele, we can always have our own little stay-at-home vacation. Unless you are Dan.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.