1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shouldn't the skill Dragon's Breath activate at close distance?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by OGgangsta, Jan 11, 2019 at 7:54 PM.

1. OGgangsta

OGgangsta Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    mintmeister
    Level:
    Guild:
    Universe
    I feel like the skill is pretty useless since it activates Mortal Blow at close distance. When I'm mobbing bigger monsters (e.g. Crimson Guardians, Chief Oblivion Guardians, Petrifighters, etc.) am I really supposed to wait around until an opening comes up? It's either that, walk to where the coast is clear (which is pretty dumb imo), or have to use Arrow Eruption/Rain (which takes like 10 hits)...

For example:

ob5.png
    Do I really have to walk all the way to the left just to get off a shot? Not to mention by the time I get to the left, those monsters will be in the way again..

GodlyBread and Shnang like this.
  2. Shnang

Shnang Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Acoustics
    Level:
    Guild:
    Home
    Agreed with you 100% but there's a way around it by using PKB in conjuction with DB. Hope that helps!
    PKB actually has a stronger knockback too, don't know why a 2nd job skill is situationally more effective than a 4th job one but that's nexon for you...

3. OGgangsta

OGgangsta Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    mintmeister
    Level:
    Guild:
    Universe
    i only have lvl 7 pkb and it seems to knockback a monster like 20% of the time (so i'm not sure if i should even bother getting lvl 20). by the time i pkb the monster i need to get off the shot, i feel like i could've killed all the monsters already in a different way lol

4. Shnang

Shnang Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Acoustics
    Level:
    Guild:
    Home
    Ah that's a huge bummer... Personally I had it maxed out as I did the grinding myself at the 2nd job. I feel that PKB + Frostprey + DB is pretty sufficient. I actually had a whole analysis done up on MM awhile back addressing the issues of some of their skills, and granted they fixed some of the bossing ones, some QoL fixes could make the job even more enjoyable. Let's see what the staff have to say!

Cynn, TrinityEcho, Gert and 2 others like this.