Duplicate Rush, Auto-HP and other random things not working

Discussion in 'Closed Bug/Glitch Reports' started by MrMajs100, Aug 7, 2019.

1. MrMajs100

MrMajs100 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MoggeDaMan
    Guild:
    QuestleStory
    IGN: M8eon10tacle

TLDR: Rush not working, Auto HP not working, Quest helper not working (yellow text on screen), Monsters not displaying LVL, name and HP.

So this parts of this has happened to me before, which is why I think it's not a problem just for me. Once in awhile my monsters stop showing their HP, name and LVL. Yes, I tried to choose different options (only to display HP and such) and then changing back but it doesn't change. This durates for some weeks and right now I'm in the middle of one of those periods. It was pretty long ago this happened last time so I thought I wouldn't have this problem again.

But that isn't the major issue this time, I'm not that concerned over that, which is why I haven't reported it earlier. At the same time as the HP, name and LVL:s stopped working, my auto HP went completely broken, it won't give me HP no matter which potion or setting I use. My Rush skill is also not working at all. I tried moving the skill around to other buttons and equipping different weapons but it won't help. Another minor thing is that the quest helper stopped working. It doesn't display how many items I've collected or monsters I've killed in the yellow text on the screen.

I understand the Rush and Auto HP part isn't occuring for everyone and I know the monster trouble wasn't apparent for my cousin. But since it has reoccured for me and it's making the game much less fun to play I figured I'd go here.

Thanks in advance.

2. Inusama

Inusama Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Inusama
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
  3. MrMajs100

MrMajs100 Well-Known Member

Country Flag: