1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Player Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by SacredZap, Mar 15, 2020.

1. SacredZap

SacredZap Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SacredZap
    Howdy.

I'm slowly starting out in Maple Royals as a new community member and a severely old maplestory player, very few people would most likely recognize my username as a result of this as I use to forum administrate a now defunct private server that exclusively ran V55, because of this and the length between then and now I have mostly forgotten what to do or where to progress as a new player and don't have any support going forward, however this does not deter me from continuing to grind my way up to my own goals and eventually bloom into a regular of the community.

I've had my eye on this server for the past year when I was involved in other projects or games and only recently decided to jump into the server, so it's going to be an experience for myself seeing everything again from when I was so much younger.

I have too many questions and I know this isn't the place to be asking them, so here is for hoping some watching players may push me into the right directions and give greetings in return.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2020
    Johnny, iEatEmoKids, esie and 2 others like this.
  2. Joong

Joong Visual Designer

Guild:
    Ironman
    Very welcome! You can refer to https://mapleroyals.com/forum/forums/help-advice.14/ if you have questions related with the game or progressing! You can also drop questions in the shoutbox if you believe they can be answered in a few short lines!

I hope you will enjoy your time here at Royals, we are very happy to have you~! :)