Other games! (LoL, Overwatch, MS2, Steam, and more)

Discussion in 'Off Topic / Spam / Test' started by FireHeart, Nov 14, 2018.

1. FireHeart

FireHeart Donator

Country Flag:
    Seeing as I am self banned here til March 1st...
    and I learned I'm banned as a person
    and also penalty for creating new account or evading self ban is double ban duration.
    ^_^'

I am deciding to play other games to make life fun again (I guess). If anyone wants to add me to play other games like League of Legends, Overwatch, Maplestory 2, or Steam please PM me and I would be happy to play. Also I am pretty good at League of Legends like used to be Diamond several times so maybe especially add me there hahaha. Maybe I can look into some other games too to branch out. I should mention I play on NA servers for most games.

Thanks and have fun everyone ~f14

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  2. Evan

Evan Donator

Guild:
    Resignation
    Not to hijack lol

Anyone who wants to, can add me on LoL as well @ Rennac- just tell me who you are so I can put you into my appropriately named "MapleRoyals" friend folder ^_^'

W4E2E0D and FireHeart like this.
  3. Gert

Gert GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gert
    Level:
    Big
    Guild:
    Resignation
    Have you ever considered trying out Rocket League? It's a really fun game on steam that I just recently have gotten into, I've been playing for about a month and am at the Platinum 1 rank for most of the gamemodes. If you're down to play sometime, add me on steam @Untracker (There shouldn't be many Untracker's, I have the profile picture with my name on it).

This goes out to anyone who plays Rocket League, really. Just looking for more people to play with because my gf sucks at it :p

Shnang and FireHeart like this.
  4. Wasquez322

Wasquez322 Member

Country Flag:
    Definitely CS. I play it all day every day and I can't get bored. When I say that I play a lot I mean that I actually play so so much and don't ever get bored of it. The only thing that makes me take a break is the fact that I love my friends and love to spend quality time with them and them not being as obsessed with CS as I am, I need to adjust my life and time. A great tip I have is to use boosting services to keep your rank up when you don't play. I use these guys https://eloboss.net/csgo-boost and it works amazingly.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  5. libraa

libraa Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Instead of maple and similar private server, I play call of duty mobile.
    But before maplestory when i am offline , i prefer stacraft I(the version without remastered), warcraft 3.
    Half life, counter strike, team fortress with friends i was playing 1 year ago.
    Others games for online wad Gunbound Classic Thor Hammer , its the classic versionfrom many years ago.
    Gunz , Lunia and a litlet about Wow