1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my official departure

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by illuminate, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illuminate

illuminate Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    illuminate
    Level:
    Guild:
    Queens
    Hey guys. This is my official quitting thread. I'm quitting due to some drama, but it's okay. The community is changing and I'm sure it will shift to the right direction. My condolence to my guild members. I know many of you didn't want Queens to end, but I just needed to let go. Although, my name was tainted with prior skadi drama and such, I didn't let that bring me down. Many of you may have perceived me as a bad guy, but everyone I had the chance to know thought differently. I had absolute determination to guide/assist players to experience the best game play this server can offer. I've done a lot for the community and with recent abuse, I just had to let go. You're welcome to comment good/bad things about me, but none of that matters really. I wish and hope everyone a prospering life.

My reputation:
    I pretty much tainted my name because of reports. I think I started to have a bad reputation because I reported a dude named "brian" who used to be my maple friend. I saw him bf glitching with the Cash shop and I told him to stop and that it's bannable. I had told GM tommy to check on him and tommy followed him for the next few BFs, Guess he didn't stop, so he got banned and pretty much got a grip of players to dislike me. Even with prior abuse, I kept going.

Queens:
    Queens started out with Adir and I. I first created Queens, but Adir wanted to be leader, so i let him lead just for the hell of it. With my determination and vision, we started to build Queens. The guild had started to become popular, but as with every popular guild; inactivity befalls upon them. As the guild had started to become inactive, we were struggling pretty close to extinction. The problem itself, didn't even stop me. I started to think of a process called "inactive wash out". Basically I keep track of everyone's name and level. Check every 2-4 weeks for inactives, or when the guild is getting extremely full. With something so tedious, it just had to be done. Another method is to establish a group of leaders to watch out the whole guild (since 1 leader can't always be online). This is exactly what we did, but we did it King Arthur-style where all Jrs are to be considered as leaders. If you are a guild leader, you should really consider these methods, since it's proven to work well with Queens. Everyone in Queens was pretty much well taken care of, or I hope it was set up to do so. As a guild leader, one thing I can say is that a guild is nothing without its members. A guild is also nothing without its leader(s). With that knowledge in my mind, we have built a utopia for veterans and players who wished to meet our expectations.

My friends:
    My group of core friends in maple was limited since all that hate on me. We shared the same visions, we shared opinions on everything. I 've learned so much from you guys. I appreciate my experiences with everyone. For those who stuck out with me and interacted with me, I thank you for accompanying me on this journey. It was a great one.

My Accomplishments:
    -Took over Synergy's Zak runs when their leaders went inactive. Got everyone helmed and booked out. Earned Jr.
    - Created Queens.
    -#1 Drk
    -Lvl 200
    -Top Hero
    -#1 fame
    -Maxed out inventory full of chairs.
    -First person to perfect 2 weapons.
    -First person to perfect 21 att BWG.
    -Total Equips/Chairs/Items/Mesos Value at [estimated 110-120b worth], w/ White Scrolls value at 200m
    -Hit 18k range (link in signature SuperSaiyanLvl9000x2)
    -Implemented the best Zakum System in Queens.
    -The best Zakum and Horntail Host.
    -Helped the community by teaching members on how to host. (make leaders)
    -Lead many successful Zakum runs.
    -Lead a few successful HT runs.
    -Can't really think of anymore atm.

Staff:
    You guys are great. Got a chance to know many of you and how you guys hold up the server is pure amazing. I wish Matt & Staff the best of luck with this server. Matt is a really nice guy, we're all lucky to have him as an owner.

Making mesos:
    I'm not entirely sure about releasing my merching methods. I may follow up on this if I feel like doing so. Probably will since I quit, but who knows.

Will i be back?:
    I doubt it, but the future holds all possibilities.

My items:
    Make your own.

At last, I depart. This is goodbye my friends. Live happy and be happy. May life prosper you and your families.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    Bryans, Liek, xl0v3lly and 8 others like this.
  2. Eli

Eli GM

IGN:
    Hannako
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Got a couple helms from you, APQed with you once.

Farewell and best wishes~

I'll continue your legacy for you

[​IMG]

xxTuzixx and dingus like this.
  3. Vatsug

Vatsug Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Vatsug
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cerulean
    Second post, ooh

Don't think I ever talked to you, but I saw you around all the time. Lame to see an active player quit the game. The more the merrier, even though you don't get along with everyone.

~ Good luck

4. Windmax

Windmax Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Windy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Sovereign
    Hmmm Mike all the best to you. During the HT i choose to believe you and standby you for the accident. But i was in the call this morning too so all i have to say is that in all event Manny has been very fair and i have to standby him this time. We could have sort this out all cool in guild but you chose it this way. All the best to what you are going to do. <3

5. TotalGlamour

TotalGlamour Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Glamour
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fairytail
    I hope everything works out for you in the future. Goodbye!:)

6. Andreas

Andreas Administrator

IGN:
    Egonic
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Arcady
    You are kinda full of yourself.

7. connorg

connorg Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Grizz
    Level:
    13x
    lol.

Deejay likes this.
  8. Manny

Manny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Manny
    Level:
    xxx
    Guild:
    Radio
    Well Mike, it sucks that it had to come to this but the decision is yours.

No matter what happened between us, I wish you the best in the goals you have, I'm sure you will prosper.
    When I first joined, you were one of the people whom I looked up to, and asked for advice,you've helped me
    out a lot, and I appreciate it.

We had more good times than bad, the jokes, and fun times we had will not be tainted by whatever other things happened.

I sincerely hope you take some time, and come back at a better time.
    For now.

Take care,
    If you ever want to chat, I will be on skype.

Goodbye.

Crystie and Windmax like this.
  9. Snickers

Snickers Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Snickers
    Level:
    xxx
    Guild:
    Nostalgia
    Not much to say. Never really got to know you, but from what I could have told you were an alright guy.

Anyways, take care.

10. Strategic

Strategic Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Strategic
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    It didn't have to end this way, but we had good times. Goodbye Mike, it sure was a good one dude.

11. Jace

Jace Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Caboose
    Level:
    Guild:
    #molerat
    Was there any point to your post other than to raise your post count? Go spam on Staff vs. Players or something.

Anyways, back on topic. I'll admit that I didn't like you at first, based on seeing your attitude on the forums. But after getting to know you a bit, through a few conversations and interactions, I found that a lot of the negativity was somewhat exaggerated, and that you were pretty cool in person. Sad to see another one go and hope life treats you well.

EDIT: he edited his post, however I still needed to get it off my chest. I'm not deleting my above statement.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
    BossLan, Manslut and ReconKatana like this.
  12. Sheby

Sheby Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sheby
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oh! You were the guy that openned a Summoning Bag when i was "AFK" talking to a NPC...
    See Ya, and good luck with everything in ya life

Gags and Goofy like this.
  13. TotalGlamour

TotalGlamour Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Glamour
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fairytail
    Funny how you dont say this to ANYONE else who just commented with a "lol" or "ohhh second"!

Gangsta likes this.
  14. illuminate

illuminate Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    illuminate
    Level:
    Guild:
    Queens
    Thanks for the comments guys, I forgot to put up a staff section <3

Lets please keep the peace on my thread. I've had enough drama these past 2 weeks.

15. Catlaunch

Catlaunch Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Catlaunch
    Still can't believe this is all happening just because of a little thing. It's a shame to see another 200 go. I knew you were a good guy, Mike. You were just so cocky and greedy sometimes. Those traits made the majority of people "hate" you (until they actually talk to you, that is). I knew you were nice to get along with, but I also knew you had a problem with holding grudges. Holding stuff in and then randomly exploding about something like an event isn't healthy. Before doing anything rational like this, try calming down and writing it on NotePad or something. Good job on the achievements and good luck out there.

The edit button exists for that reason.

16. ReconKatana

ReconKatana Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nefarious
    Level:
    Guild:
    Nakama
    Nah m8, you ain't leaving ;) Im gonna annoy you till you come back LOL...
    But in all seriousness, when I first started maple, I buddied you because I wanted to be with the "cool" people xD
    On PoisonFang, you always wanted me to join Queens and I told you "Nakama is best". Hence why I created a Hero. Yes. Part of the reason why I created a hero is because of Queens. One chill dude you are.. Got me my first helm and a second for free (remember that day I said "Niger is a country in Africa" to the GM's and you thought I'd get banned, but didnt and demanded you give me a helm?) fun times man. Then Queens came along and I finally thought I had a reason to play. I was close to quitting. Mike, just because of one mishap.. You're quitting? Let it go man. You have NO idea how much you gave to the community. You have NO IDEA how much people respect you for it, even though they don't show it. Without your leadership, without your "finesse", we wouldn't have Been able to achieve half the things we did today.
    Come back. Tie up those loose ends. Leave on a good note. This isn't my farewell comment. You're coming back. I know it.

atlas4 likes this.
  17. mikethedit

mikethedit Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MLKE
    Level:
    Guild:
    N/A
  18. illuminate

illuminate Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    illuminate
    Level:
    Guild:
    Queens
    Lol I'm so greedy. please. all your meso belong to me.

19. Windmax

Windmax Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Windy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Sovereign
    Mike all your meso now belong to me right~ <3

20. Flickaflick

Flickaflick Donator

Country Flag: