Forum Mu Lung Fashion Week 2021

Discussion in 'Events' started by Sen, Jun 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sen

Sen Forum Moderator

IGN:
    Terushima
    [​IMG]

>:D RULES >:D
    • Please refer to the main event thread for more information!
    • Each player may only submit one entry.
    • Each entry may include only one player, but may include multiple characters.
    • Players may not "reserve" spots in the thread to submit an entry at a later time.
    • Players who successfully participate in all four Fashion Weeks will be automatically eligible for the Grand Prize.
    • Screenshots must be unedited, uncropped, and be within the Mu Lung region--including Herb Town!
    • Islanders may substitute the Mu Lung region with any location in Maple Island.
    • The People's Choice award will be determined by the forums likes of a submission.
    • All entries must abide by Game Terms & Conditions as well as the Forum Rules & Regulations.

:o PRIZES :o

• The winner of each category will receive a Mercury Sword tagged by yours truly!
      • THE MOST CREATIVE COUTURE (1 winner)
      • THE HAUTTEST ROYALTY (1 winner)
      • THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE (1 winner)
    • In addition, at the end of MapleRoyals Fashion Week, one player will sweep away a mysterious GRAND PRIZE!

:3 FORMAT :3

• To participate, please post a reply to this thread following this format:
    IGN:
    Brand:
    Description (optional):

IGN: Terushima
    Brand: Cobalt filigree suit courtesy of Ms. Coco Chanel. Accompanying silk piece and feathers handsewn by Lakelis herself.
    Description (optional): Titled Angel and the Fairy, one may consider this work to be an... interpretation of Beauty and the Beast. Sorry I haven't changed the sample submission, I am extremely poor and lazy.
    [​IMG]

BoNoBoNo, Johnny, Lion and 1 other person like this.
  2. Lion

Lion Donator

Guild:
    Cozy
    IGN: duos
    Brand: Guo Pei, guest haute couture designer. The Forever Young outfit married together with gold linen hand mapped across red burgundy silk.
    Description (optional):
    Guo Pei and Runway’s creative director, Nigel, presents a “solar peace” that focuses on the eternal flames of youth and serenity!
    :PBLove:

[​IMG]

Rielle, bloo9ine, Johnny and 7 others like this.
  3. qPhantom

qPhantom Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Cieio
    Level:
    Guild:
    Divinity
    IGN: Ayriah
    Brand: Sage
    Description (optional): Hello Royalers! Welcome to Mu Lung, the ethereal land where the locals live in harmony with nature!
    Our brand, Sage, believes that nature is the epitome of beauty, we always theme our outfits based off of things that you would find in nature. With that in mind, we are proudly able to present our latest outfit! Based off of the forever-blooming Peach Blossoms that you can find in the famous Peach Farms that you can find west of the town of Mu Lung. We are proud to present our Blossom Springs Outfit! The headpiece is a Red Lotus Flower arrangement with a lavender knot. The peach-colored silk kimono is hand sewn, including the lovely peach flower designs. The obi is lavender colored made from silk as well. The veil is hand sewn made out of pure silk tulle. The sandals are a traditional zōri with also comes with a pair of silk tabi.
    [​IMG]

Rielle, xSaturn, bloo9ine and 10 others like this.
  4. nutleafcity

nutleafcity Well-Known Member

IGN:
    nutleafcity
    Level:
    poo
    IGN: nutLeafcity

Brand: 桜の戦士 (Sakura no senshi)

Description (optional):
    Part One
    , Part Two

After surviving, nay, conquering the dangerous forests and canyons of Leafre, Anego found herself rescued by a passing stork. Years later, she has made a home for herself in Mu Lung. Under the guidance of Do Gong, she becomes a master of her own unique SLAP style. Her slap is quicker than sound, capable of creating light itself. Challengers beware.

Elegance comes in many forms, but so rare it is to find flash and simplicity bundled in one. From exquisite silk infused with peach and cherry blossom essence, here Anego wears a dress complete with ribbons conforming to her movement, and a fresh flower centerpiece. Her tiara adds a flare, crafted from accursed jewels in King Sage Cat's collection; there's only one of its kind.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    Jesseh, Katsurexx, wooa and 17 others like this.
  5. Nikky

Nikky Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ♡ Nikky
    Guild:
    ♡ Wrath
    IGN: Nikky
    Brand:
    Beauté de l'écureuil
    Description (optional): Speedy & sneaky little creatures, yet you can't take your eyes away from their fluffy tails and cute faces.
    [​IMG]

Tim, axcers, xSaturn and 13 others like this.
  6. xcandyheart

xcandyheart Donator

IGN: Sharpay
    Brand: Swallow Co.
    Description (optional):
    Do Gong Seeking Swallow Quest
    The town's Haute Couture theme this season features the model with the Swallow, commemorating the successful search for Do Gong's long missing intelligent bird that the town had missed dearly. The model rang in the shoot in a sundress with an integrated lace cape, paired with Mu Lung handmade headpiece put on by Do Gong himself for the special morning.

During the show, the Swallow cast a spell that put the audience to sleep for 1 second, 2 seconds, and poof ! !. . . . . A rare female Swallow in chestnut brown had just appeared in the model's arm - it looks the Swallow brought home his cute little lover from the neighboring Folk Town!
    [​IMG]

Taehyunn, Kanao, xSaturn and 11 others like this.
  7. Rukedinashi

Rukedinashi Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lais
    Level:
    Guild:
    Awakening
    IGN: jujutso
    Brand: Ninja practicing ft Fendi
    Description (optional): In fendi's latest collection, they represented the revolutionary haute corture ninjas set which they claimed to be made from the finest materials! the set is also both comfy and highly fashioned! (Only 3 sets were made worldwide!)
    I had to put my hands on one of the sets and i just couldn't resist taking it to a test at Mu Long to see if my ninja skills will improve!
    what can i tell you guys, my throwing knives skills improved from B to A+ and now i can stay in fashion too!

[​IMG]

Elie, Tomfoolery, Sen and 4 others like this.
  8. EL.Latino

EL.Latino Well-Known Member

IGN: DiaoChanCPQ x LLuBu (both chars by me )

Brand: Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Description (optional):

Maple0003.jpg

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    Ynk, Diphenhydramine, Rielle and 4 others like this.
  9. SolarSystem

SolarSystem Well-Known Member

IGN:
    SolarSystem
    IGN: Peripeteia
    Brand: Pirate gang
    Description (optional):
    jump on the ship and join us ~f1

[​IMG]

axcers, Kanao, xSaturn and 10 others like this.
  10. xSaturn

xSaturn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saturn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Resignation
    IGN: Saturn
    Brand: Radiant
    Description: ~f17

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021 at 6:50 AM
  11. Rielle

Rielle Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Riellex3
    Guild:
    Wiggle
    IGN: Riellex3
    Brand: L'Oriélle
    Description (optional):

Accompanying our design this year is Mu Lung's famous own, Bidiwon. Traveling over the tallest mountains and the deepest valleys, Bidiwon has found silk of quality only ordered by a queen. With a technique native to Mu Lung and passed down many generations, we have a dress perfectly tailored for our model. The red not only compliments her light hair, but also represents happiness, beauty, and good fortune among the Mu Lung culture. The roses, hand picked by Bidiwon in his journey southwest, contain the purity in our character (both in the heart and mind). Our lovely fan, handcrafted using dye from local cherry blossoms, softens the bright red outfit of our model. While also embellishing happiness in her outfit, the pink provides an additional sign of femininity and even romance.

[​IMG]

lynnehhhhh, x3heybee, 3ggs and 10 others like this.
  12. CrazyArcade

CrazyArcade Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    WheresMyHeal
    Level:
    IGN: SDUKULEFT
    Brand: thrifty
    Description (optional): lifeguard duty in mu lung saving those cute pandas >w<

[​IMG]

TBK, AdventFlash, Sen and 2 others like this.
  13. Ynk

Ynk Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    yangnike
    Guild:
    OPQlovers
    IGN: y4ngnike
    Brand: Hike
    Description (optional):after fight with ht, We have successfully protected leafre. and i became a chicken when i use nine spirit's egg . It is strange that why not dragon . so i have to fly to mulung for help. i hear about he got some prescription to make me back. I went looking for ginseng, antlers, cleaned up a few monkeys and tasted fresh peaches. Finally, after taking medicine, I changed back to my original self
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. attachedyumi

attachedyumi Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Attachedyumi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    IGN: Miera
    Brand: "Energie" by Fleur d'Eden
    Description: Introducing our latest sportwear collection, "Energie" by Fluer d' Eden. Athleisure fashion has been giving us a run for our money since activewear went from fashion faux pas to downright popular. It's everywhere, and it's worn by everyone. At Fleur D'Eden, we belive in functionality, comfort, creativity and we designed our sport collection with the same philosophy in mind, so that you can look great when working out, working from home, sipping on boba, or training with your cat :3

upload_2021-6-13_23-39-0.jpeg

Katsurexx, Sen, Rowzzz and 6 others like this.
  15. databoy

databoy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    McPewPew
    Level:
    Guild:
    Savior
    IGN: McPewPew
    Brand: Le Auberge Tournesorres
    Description: The Shadow of the Great Bloom

After the rejection to ascension, the feeling of pursuit to perfection became evermore desirable.

With a red beanie from Fendi made from Ox Wool, its set to represent a change in nobility and opinion in oneself.
    A red shirt from Tommy Hilfiger handcrafted from mulberry silk and a red bottom from Givenchy made with organza texture. Showcasing the change in outlook and personality.
    A red shoe from Saint Laurent made with Calfskin Leather made to protect the user from the elements of the world.
    A red cape from Hermès made in silk twill and hand-rolled edges, dictating one's belief of their cause.
    Lastly a Sakura sword given by an unknown being from out of this world, made to show how beauty and love are intertwined. And engraved on it, a name starting with an S. Is this perhaps the mysterious being that controls past, present, and the future?

Even as the fall was pain, the bloom of day has shown that one's reach to perfection has left a greater presence not yet realized even as one's personality springs forth. And now, all the pieces are in place for one last act.

Mu Long.jpg

16. Rowzzz

Rowzzz Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN: Knoows
    Brand: Stork
    Description (optional): Stork is a brand for parents with to much meso who want to dress their babies up. All materials come straight from mu lung and products are delivered via mu lung stork.~f16

[​IMG]

Sen, attachedyumi and nutleafcity like this.
  17. BoNoBoNo

BoNoBoNo Member

IGN: JooQQ
    Brand: Joyeux Noël à l'avance
    Description (optional):

'My dear deer Rudolph,
    Where could you be?
    Where did you go?

I am so miserable when you are not with me,
    I have searched far and wide across Maple world for you

I chanced upon the road where cherry blossoms were in full bloom, and there you were!
    With this 'Joyeux Noël à l'avance' fashion, we share this beautiful story of reunion.
    Hope you find your own deer (dear xD) with us and Merry Christmas in advance!

Maple0016.jpg

TBK, Wrist, Just2Bored and 25 others like this.
  18. Hae

Hae Donator

IGN:
    Æ
    Level:
    0+
    Guild:
    Doppelganger
    IGN: Haengun
    Brand: La Fureur D'Ionienne
    Description: It's nice to kick back and relax once a while during your training and pursuit of enlightenment. With La Fureur D'Ionienne, you can forget what you've left behind and live in the moment.

MuLungEntry.png

BoNoBoNo, nutleafcity and Sen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.