1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ignorant, lonely noob tries to make friends for the holidays

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by BTWV, Dec 13, 2019.

1. BTWV

BTWV Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BTWV
    With this year's Christmas event I figured I should step out of my comfort zone and try to meet some friendly faces in a game made out of a game that I've loved for over 13 years (on & off, because Nexon)

I started at a very young age and was never into getting to endgame and discovering every corner this game has to offer, what with school and a low attention-span.

From grinding at Pig Beach until an Iron Hog wiped me and my friend, to doing KPQ until level 30, then quitting that character to make another character to do KPQ until level 30, to playing DG in the Henesys Potion Shop and losing my first ever pair of Steelies then proceeding to cry, needless to say I never dedicated much time into experiencing what Classic MS really had to offer. (We won't get into Post BB for obvious reasons)

I started playing this server two years back but didn't really see myself sticking around for the long haul, so I got to level 70, left and didn't learn much. Coming back recently I'm extremely satisfied with the current state of Royals (CPQ, wooo!), the GMs seem to really care about their server (Not all servers make their own songs for trailers!), are pretty sweet and the people are even sweeter.

I'm a one-character level 110 Priest right now, and I'm quite lost with what I should even be doing. :'(
    Some guidance, a nice and helpful guild, or a friend would be an awesome present :)

Merry Christmas!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
    iEatEmoKids, ginwolf and Tect like this.