1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I had a blast. Thanks everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by Prideful, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Prideful

Prideful Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Prideful
    Level:
    Guild:
    Radio
    Hi to everyone in MapleRoyals. My stay in MapleRoyals was brief, but because of the experiences I have made and shared with others during my brief stay here, I have a lot to say; so this is going to be long, so just skip to the tl;dr at the bottom if you don't want to read through everything. First, I want to thank everyone wholeheartedly for all the fun times I had with you guys. Some of you guys may know me as the Teddy Bear Coconut in Heroes, to some the Naruto Dattebayo in Legends, to some the Lubly Prideful in Lubs, and to majority, you may know me as the one and only Pridefui in Synergy (or the dude who sold zhelms). As to all things, my Story in MapleRoyals is just about finished. My journey has come to an end and thanks to everyone in MapleRoyals the journey has been a blast.

As some of you may know, I started this server with Amy (Momorii) at late October. I have been playing League of Legends for the last 3 years, and Amy and I were getting tired of League. As Amy and I were talking about the old days of Maplestory back in GMS, I had the idea to search out a private server with a version that was closest to the days we were playing Maplestory. And from there, Amy and I joined the awesome community of MapleRoyals; although, the community was a bit small when I first started, it grew on me. Our initial intention was to stay for a week or two to get a taste of the "good ol days of MS", but like GMS, we were drawn towards the game, but stayed for the community and ended up staying for months. However, as of late, I am not motivated to login as much anymore. Every time I train or go hunt a boss, it feels like a chore. That is my signal to move on.

During my stay here in this server I have got to know many people here. However, a few people comes to mind that really impacted my stay in this server and was part of the reason why I stayed longer than I intended to, and I want to thank them here in this thread for my last words.

Lloyd. Yes, I am guilty that I have not read the rules when I first started playing. My first memory of Lloyd was a warning he gave me for saying a racial slur, instead of a 3 day ban. (I read the rules from top to bottom twice after the warning and tried to live as a law abiding citizen of MR) From there I remember Lloyd crashing Amy and my wedding walking in the pew next to us. As that was happening, I was cracking up in Skype. True Story. Lloyd was also the bridge that connected Amy and me to the community of MapleRoyals by inviting us to a major guild at the time, Lubs. By staying in Lubs, we started to make connections with other people which convinced us to stay and continue playing. Thanks for making all this experience I had in MapleRoyals possible Lloyd.

Ty (Dick/Hacker). Ty was the one that invited Amy and me into Synergy. My stay in Synergy was a fond one. A guild filled with individuals that were around the similar age group allowed us to relate and share a lot of interests, hobbies, and different viewpoints together. It is where I got to truly know some people in MapleRoyals as many of them were at similar age as me. I remember how we both knew each other's names despite never talking to each other. All the times we would crack jokes and talk in Skype while we were killing Zakum does bring a smile every now and then when I remember them. As a bonus, I did see Ty in person during his visit in LA and smoked him out. Holler if you ever visit LA and I’ll smoke you out again. Don’t be a dick, and we’ll continue to talk on Skype!

Annie (Persephone/Zyrcophynt) . Annie was also one of the first people I met in Royals. We were both out in a Russian Roulette event, but due to the small size of the server at the time, the GM’s allowed us to stay in the bottom and spectate. I remember sitting next to her and said something along the lines of, “Hi, I’m Prideful and I’m awesome.” I admit that I lived up to that and stayed awesome. I remember all the BF’s, skellies, we trained together with Amy, as we worked up our way to 4th job. Later on, Annie was one of the core group of people I regularly bossed and chatted with (Zak, Papulatus, Pianus). I still reminisce those days from time to time and think those were days where I had the most fun in my time at MapleRoyals. Thanks for all the good times Annie.

Mark (Mighty). My first memory of Mark was him helping kill Crow with Ty at the request of Amy, so Amy and I can train on Himes. Later on as I transitioned to killing BF more frequently, I saw Mark more frequently as he would kill BF around the same time as I did. Although I did not know Mark too well when I started, Amy and Mark knew each other from GMS days and that helped bridge the gap between two of us. As I got to Shadower, he was one of my main motivations to train and stay ahead to reach #1 Thief ranking at one point. It was during those times where we bossed together as we Skyped(Amy, Annie, Mark and me) where I look back fondly. With every boss we killed I remember Mark would cycle through his NX look ranging from a Teddy Bear to a Golden Poop. Our days included our daily Pap quest to kill Pap, keeping check on Pianus spawn times, then generally dicking around in Free Market before we called it a night. Best of luck in the future Mark.

Robb (Robb/Gimli). My first memory of Robb was us smegaing the entire Pokemon theme song. I’m pretty sure it did annoy some people, and for some people they thought it was funny. But, at that moment I was enjoying myself and buddied you right after. Robb was one of the couple people I actually got to know and chat pretty often in Lubs. We talked about random stuff ranging from relationships to basketball and more. Good times were had. I’m going to miss those chats. I only wish Robb the best. Btw, Utah Jazz sucks.

I also want to thank everyone who has made my stay in MapleRoyals awesome in no particular order:
    Sven (Zoink)
    Vesa (Marksman)
    Vic (Manslut/Hodor)
    Jake (LilxJake)
    Dylan (WasteofMana)
    Jon (Jonathan/Junaki)
    Helen (Hugs)
    Christine (Daenarys/Arya)
    Joey (Icecube)
    Yunus (Okay)
    Mike (illuminate)
    Marty (Linyah)
    Kevin (Pact)
    Umang (NuclearCow)
    Las (Laszlo)
    Dustin (Dubstin)
    Dave (Tainted)
    Rex (SinKaLan)
    Tom (Marth)
    Luis (Underoath)
    Christine (Boob/Forticate)
    Andrew (Stormborn)
    Chodes (Chodes)
    Kevin (Katana)
    Dan (KingCrimson)
    Brian (Duck)
    Neal (Roquefort)
    Jas (Snowball)
    Adir (Bishoff)
    Brian (Updawg)
    Irma (OMGwhatsICE)
    Mr. Platanos (RickyBebi)
    Robert (Robert)
    Brian (Prada)
    Kael (Kael/Karl)
    Vinn (Korean)
    Yumin (Theif/Warroir)
    Steve (Steve)
    Matt (Rialsa)
    Javi (MrFaint)
    Linh (IcyHott)
    Sarah (Sleepysaur)
    Hanzlah (DaHolyPimp)
    Saud (StolenBreeze)
    Jake (Swoll)
    Shaina (xShaina)
    Tiago (Hobbit)
    Sean (Canadian)
    Lance (Skadi)
    Brian (Emus)
    Jack (xJack)
    LinkitoXD
    Kelvin (Stancenation)
    Lauren (Falling)
    xMizan (Anh)
    Manuel (iiTragedy)
    Robin (Proxy)
    Cait (Suuuushi)
    Alyo
    Harry
    Abyssal
    Gags
    Rava
    Zipe
    Feather
    Gordon
    glow
    Ewrecktion
    Geox
    Joob
    melon
    Daphne
    Fuyumi
    Chen
    kappaas
    shaco/Volibear
    and everyone who i may have forgot to mention. You guys know who you are.
    I will still be on Skype and check the forums from time to time. I will even go on and drop by every now and then, but for the most part I am done.
    The next part is a compilation of all the screenshots I have taken over the duration I played in MapleRoyals. Some of them you may have already seen in the Latest Accomplishment thread, but I’m going to go ahead and put everything I have saved. The screenshots I have posted are few of the many memories I have made in MapleRoyals. The screenshots are ordered chronologically.
    Lloyd Crashing our Wedding
    [​IMG]

Selling Facestomper Manual to Icecube (Joey)
    [​IMG]

Marksman Master Race
    [​IMG]

Jump quest with Lloyd and Amy
    [​IMG]

Finished Jump quest with Lloyd and Amy
    [​IMG]

Pianus with Dave, Mark, and Amy
    [​IMG]

Pianus glitches out and moves forward. Dat Ass.
    [​IMG]

We are snails (Right after we did Pianus)
    [​IMG]

This is what gets Annie off of
    [​IMG]

Justin Juice (I forgot who started this; knowing Ty, probably him)
    [​IMG]

Justin Juice 2
    [​IMG]

Ty left at 3rd Body Zak. Zak mysteriously stopped doing anything
    [​IMG]

Right After that Zak, we went fishing
    [​IMG]

Another SS of the Pianus Party (Dick, Mark, Amy, Vesa, Annie, and me)
    [​IMG]

Same Pianus party. Annie is a Nooblord.
    [​IMG]

Papulatus Party right after the Pianus Party
    [​IMG]

Same Pap Party. Ty and Vesa were competing over the energizers. Vesa won most of the time.
    [​IMG]

GM Daniel dead at Zakum
    [​IMG]

Zak kept disappearing after every body. Dan called us out individually to kill snails to see who had the quest glitch.
    [​IMG]

I Killed Dances with Balrog on my Fighter
    [​IMG]

Advanced to Crusader
    [​IMG]

Got married again, without Lloyd interrupting this time ~f3. Notice what Ty wrote.
    [​IMG]

Killing... Errr getting leeched at Gobies
    [​IMG]

Annie knows I'm the best Shadower ever. To this day, even after quitting my Shad for over a month no one has beat me. Marty and Kevin better step it up.
    [​IMG]

All the Goby bundles from Leeching
    [​IMG]

Leveled to 120 on my Crusader
    [​IMG]

And now I'm a Hero
    [​IMG]

Ty and Jake isn't gay but would suck dicks for mesos.
    [​IMG]

Ty and Jake more about sucking dicks
    [​IMG]

Ty would now suck chodes and big black penises for TT30/MW20
    [​IMG]

Kael is humping Las
    [​IMG]

Representin Synergy in a guild meeting of MapleRoyals
    [​IMG]

2nd Place at the JQ Annie hosted. (Same JQ as Lloyd, Amy, and I were doing over a month ago
    [​IMG]

Random screenshot at one of the Zruns
    [​IMG]

The next 6 screenshots is the Synergy zrun I hosted

Zakum Entrance
    [​IMG]

Working on the Arms
    [​IMG]

Finishing up the Left Zak Arms
    [​IMG]

Starting on First Body
    [​IMG]

Almost done with First Body
    [​IMG]

Second Body. Having warriors in the front sure does help on Zak’s mob control
    [​IMG]

Third Body finished. White line :D.
    [​IMG]

Papulatus run we did after the Synergy zrun. Killed over 20 paps in one sitting (Amy, Annie, Kev, Mark, Mike, and Me)
    [​IMG]

Before resetting all the INT I have put in to HP Wash
    [​IMG]

After resetting all the INT I have put in to HP Wash
    [​IMG]

Lloyd dies as I solo Pianus
    [​IMG]

Lloyd’s singing makes people speechless because it’s so bad or so good?
    [​IMG]

Duoing Papulatus with Amy. Look at me dance. Prideful used Sword Dance
    [​IMG]

Same Duo. When Annie isn’t there to contest energizers/white exp, 5 energizers drop. (It’s never a pap run without a Brandish 30 Skillbook)
    [​IMG]

Next 8 Screenshots is a mini Synergy Zak run we did. 3 Different Warrior Classes + 1 Bishop

Members/Classes/Levels
    [​IMG]

Signing up to face Zakum
    [​IMG]

Top Right Arm was a pain to take out
    [​IMG]

Finally working on First Body
    [​IMG]

Middle of Second Body
    [​IMG]

Killing the Third Body. All the warriors popped a Gelt Chocolate to speed it up
    [​IMG]

Last minutes of Third Body
    [​IMG]

Zakum is dead. Took us around 1 hour and 10 minutes
    [​IMG]

Everyone F3!
    [​IMG]

Chodes comes late to the party
    [​IMG]

Last screenshot I took with my Brorriors)
    [​IMG]

My Fans
    [​IMG]

Last Zakum Run. I started this server as a Shadower. Ending with my Shadower
    [​IMG]

Brought to you by Yours Truly, Prideful.
    [​IMG]
    -Credits to Amy for drawing my Hero

TL:DR: Thanks for all the great time I had in MapleRoyals! Best of luck in the future!
    Thanks for all the Memories!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  2. Annamaria

Annamaria Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Annie
    Guild:
    Heroes
    the feels.

I'll miss you Justin. I liked the screenshot chain. I had almost forgotten some of those moments. Now, I could type out a whole long paragraph about you... or I could just say thanks for the good times. Because that'll be the point.

Prideful likes this.
  3. Jinchan

Jinchan Donator

IGN:
    Mighty
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    Synergy
    I'll KS Shadowers to make sure they never pass you :D

P.S - Take care Justin :)

Prideful likes this.
  4. Dustin

Dustin Donator

Country Flag:
    That was one hell of a goodbye! Take care Justin. I'm sure I'll see you around from time to time ^-^

Prideful likes this.
  5. Dizzysean

Dizzysean Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Grenade
    Level:
    50+
    Sad to see you go bro that's why I won't say goodbye I'll just say we will ttyl
    To ty/hacker why the dragon chair bro! Can't even see me xd

Prideful likes this.
  6. Rob

Rob Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Robb
    Level:
    Guild:
    Lubs
    Damn dude why'd you pick today of all days to officially quit. I'll miss you man! I'll be on skype if you ever wanna chat. And my Jazz may suck for now, but we'll be good again soon!

Also I'll leave you with this:

Prideful and Amy like this.
  7. maggles

maggles Donator

Guild:
    synergy
    marty was mentioned twice, 2much love.
    all hail mr. platanos & chodes aka chodes.

Thanks for the mention Justin, had a killer time playing with you.
    I will always remember our skype & our smoke session(s), you were a killer contribution to synergy and I hope the guild helped you feel at home.

You are always welcome back, and i'll keep you in the guild for the times you pop in to say hello, or if you have a change of heart in the future.

That was an amazing goodbye and I loved the screenshots :)

(also loved how you said chodes = chodes)
    & sorry for the chair sean ~f4

WHO IS JEREMY!??!?!

and remember.
    tu gusta los platanos en el culo

8. David

David Donator

IGN:
    Tainted
    Level:
    Guild:
    AllStars
    No love 4 David I c u. But I'll miss you anyways.

onvm i see my name now srry bb

Anesthetize, Aly, Gags and 2 others like this.
  9. shaco

shaco Member

Level:
    ___
    Guild:
    Heroes
    Goodbye justin. Sad to see you leave.

Though I didnt expect my name would be up there. T^T

Prideful likes this.
  10. Prideful

Prideful Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Prideful
    Level:
    Guild:
    Radio
    Maybe I should have put your name first on the list, so you don't miss it when you look initially :D

Fix'd :p

chodes will always be chodes for me.

Loved every moment of Synergy. You guys were the best.

You know recently I've been hearing that people think Synergy is exclusive and that we're elitists. I don't know from what basis they're assuming that. D:

Of course man. I won't forget how you defended me at CPQ. I still appreciate that. Best of luck shaco.

shaco likes this.
  11. maggles

maggles Donator

Guild:
    synergy
    only for elite platanos lovers.

Prideful likes this.
  12. Marty

Marty Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Linyah
    Level:
    I can only agree with this, Dustin. The way you showed your whole Royals life with that screenshot chain was truly awesome.

Ty, I'm just fabulous. Deal with it~

Even though I haven't known you as long as everyone else (due to the fact that I only joined midnovember), I'm really happy that I got the chance to meet you. :)
    I won't forget everything you've done to help me along my way (Getting me a zhelm for example, or being a lucky bastard at scrolling my dagger xD).
    Goodbye Justin, it's sad that you're leaving Royals, but hey, you'll still be in the drunken thursday skype calls, right? :p

I feel like this is a direct shot at me and Kevin discussing it yesterday on Skype. xD

Prideful and Gags like this.
  13. Daenerys

Daenerys Well-Known Member

Level:
    Guild:
    Nipple
    Tc man :D Unquit one day ya :p

Prideful likes this.
  14. Katana

Katana Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Katana
    Level:
    Guild:
    Yakuza
    Noooo Justin </3
    I remember you scrolling my wagner when I first started off and how much it meant to me as i have never met someone that nice in gms. How you were my shadower mentor throughout the whole time i was playing giving me tips from Sp builds to training tips. You are definitely one of the persons that convinced me this server was worth playing and worth staying, please come back and visit on a regular basis and definitely join our drunk skype thursdays. Lots of Lubs <3
    ~Kevin.
    P.S (Sad i didnt get a paragraph)

Prideful likes this.
  15. falh

falh Donator

IGN:
    sivii
    Level:
    13x
    Guild:
    Heroes
    I never knew you real well, but I appreciate you giving me all the information you did on Shadowers. You were extremely helpful and seem like a really good guy. Wish I could have spent some time getting to know you. Enjoyed reading through the post, though.
    Peace out!

Prideful likes this.
  16. Raddy

Raddy Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Detox
    Level:
    Cya man :( I haven't been in Synergy long enough to really know you, but I wish I did. Have fun with whatever you pursue next :)

Prideful likes this.
  17. jerjers

jerjers Well-Known Member

IGN:
    mrchode
    Level:
    yes
    Guild:
    CAPCOM
    Bye Justin/Kim Jong/Taeyang :'[
    You will always be my in my <3
    -CHODES

Prideful likes this.
  18. Duck

Duck Member

IGN:
    Duck
    Level:
    Guild:
    Home
    Justin... o Justin... YOU'VE COME TO THE DARK SIDE >:O

Since you quit your shad as I've just realized, I am now obligated to go back again and pass you. Jk. Have fun in your future adventures :D. May the wild Ducks guide you to success ^_^

anywayys, add me on league if you get un-bored of it and you ever feel like playing :). Me IGN ish: "Risu"

O, almost forgot. EASTSIDE REPRESENT. I'M OUT. k bye :D

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
    Prideful likes this.
  19. Mekansm

Mekansm Well-Known Member

We'll miss you man.

Prideful likes this.
  20. Gags

Gags Donator

Best of luck Justin :)
    I'm kinda sad that I only got to meet you the day you quit...

Prideful likes this.