How do you persue women?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RubenRed, Dec 8, 2017.

?

To women: do you prefer making the first move?

1. Yes if I can get what I want

61 vote(s)
    61.0%
  2. No, it's too scary

39 vote(s)
    39.0%
  1. nosebleed

nosebleed Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Gender roles exist for a reason. (most) Women like (physically attractive) men who take initiative and have the self-confidence to put themselves at risk.

SmokerT69 likes this.
  2. Ikon

Ikon Member

Country Flag:
    Being pursued by men is frequently uncomfortable. Unwanted conversation, unwanted touch, even physical intimidation. I think the latter is largely unintentional, but it happens nonetheless

3. violaceopes

violaceopes Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Calyx
    Guild:
    Radiance
    Did you intend to quote me, perhaps? ^_^'

Shnang, Eli, Kentavious and 1 other person like this.
  4. RandyBurger

RandyBurger Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    LordRandy
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Boobs
    ****** so thirsty it irks me
    You keep on putting bitches over money but that ain't my cup of tea though
    Nah *****, the game is to get
    A bunch of paper just to change your fucking neighbors and shit
    I swear if ****** put half
    Of what they put in chasing ass into a craft
    By now you'd be famous and rich

-> "Is She Gon Pop" by J.Cole

Dont "persue" anything but the mesos dawg

rovi, ginwolf, iEatEmoKids and 2 others like this.
  5. DirtyTurtles

DirtyTurtles Donator

Country Flag:
    Relentless effort otherwise known as creeping stalking. Making woman uncomfortable. Terrible plan.

Need help talking to ladies? Get a life
    And im not saying that as like a dis. Like go do things you enjoy. Things that make up who you are. Have fun being you. The right person eventually will come along and see you enjoying yourself and want to enjoy your common interests together.
    If this doesnt work youre doing something worng

6. Sluttles

Sluttles Donator

IGN:
    SIut
    Level:
    Guild:
    GGWPJKEZ
  7. Ansoni

Ansoni Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Ansoni
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Sanctum
    I'm gonna put it simple. Don't be an idiot, don't be genuinely rude for no reason, don't be a thirsty mofo and you'll be fine in the now and the long run. Some people.

8. TayK

TayK Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    tayk
    I chase the fkn paper dog

I also post in "the real you" thread so everybody knows im getting to the fkn cheddar

~meso~cash~mesos~f11

9. cascadaepic

cascadaepic Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SubaruWRXSTi
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    1. Stop caring. Gain aesthetics. mire yourself and still dont care. Being single is the most freedom youll ever have in your life. Imagine being stuck in a marriage thats boring af, but forced to stay because of the kids. How messed up would that be- fking up your life or fking up your kids lives. Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

2. legit dont 'pursue' women theyre not objects for you to obtain. relationships develop out of friendships and one night stands develop out of MUTUAL physical attraction. No such thing as playing hard to get, if shes disinterested, fuck the fuck off and leave her alone. they have it hard as it is with men feeling entitled to sex dont add to the problem

ginwolf, TayK and FireHeart like this.
  10. Eli

Eli GM

IGN:
    Hannako
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Demonstrate value
    Engage physically
    Nuture dependence
    Neglect emotionally
    Inspire hope
    Separate entirely

11. Swanky

Swanky Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Swanky
    Level:
    Guild:
    Resignation
    monster.png

12. hugging

hugging Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Hugging
    Level:
    Guild:
    Everywhere
    Send them my favorite futanari hentai

13. Bleute

Bleute Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Bleute
    Guild:
    Fleur
    I've spent most of my time just waiting for someone to come to me, even though it's probably highly unlikely that'll ever happen. Every time I've ever tried to pursue women (even in the most polite and non-sexual way possible) it has never ended well. I almost always look for someone who has the same interests and a good personality, but even then it seems like I always manage to make them lose interest within the first week of talking, or in the case of online, typing. It seems like most of the women I've pursued get mad or offended over something trivial when my ADHD starts to show. I have a bad habit of oversharing and rambling on in-depth about nerdy things for hours without realizing that they probably don't care. It usually ends in me either getting ghosted or ignored afterward.

On the flip-side, there have been several times where women (mostly co-workers) pursued me first, but in nearly every situation they either already had a boyfriend that they were trying to replace, had 3 kids, or were just looking for a sugar daddy. In all of the above situations, I'm just gonna have to say no. I had a best friend who asked me out on Valentine's day about 6 years ago. She was kinda a nerd who was obsessed with The Legend of Zelda and most things concerning Nintendo games and anime; pretty much the perfect match for me. While I accepted her offer to go out to lunch, I didn't go as far as to make any moves such as asking her to be my girlfriend. She was having trouble with her guy at the time, and gave me clear indications that she was done with him and had a lot of interest in me, but despite all of this it still felt wrong so I did nothing. Fast-forward nearly 6 years and she just got married recently to that same guy she was having issues with back then, so I guess it all worked out well for her in the end anyway.

TLDR: From my experience, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Some people probably just have more luck than others.

ginwolf, daokevin, Tect and 1 other person like this.
  14. SherryXx

SherryXx Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sherriiii
    Level:
    It might sound like a cliche, but just be yourself!
    Women aren't special creatures, they're humans as well.
    Just be a genuine and comfortable person to be around :3

ginwolf and Christine like this.
  15. Snay

Snay Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Rebelle
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Just gonna speak from my own experiences here.

What you SHOULD NOT do: The only advice I can give to men is TAKE THE F*CKING HINT. Pursuing a girl relentlessly until she reaches her limit and tells you off and then whining about her being a b*tch or being friendzoned is psychotic af. Just because she is nice enough to tolerate you doesn't mean it's a green signal. Also, don't "pay" for her time. Don't give her free shit (food, mesos, whatever) and then expect her to give you something in return (her time, nudes, whatever) and then get mad when she doesn't. You took that risk on your own. Also, not all women like the whole "be a jerk to her so she'll want you more" scheme.

What you SHOULD do: Be yourself, give her space when she wants it, and respect her decision if she makes it. Personally, I like it when a guy is considerate or remembers things I've said, it shows that he is paying attention to me. Show her that you are reliable and someone she can always depend on; women like feeling secure with a man. And uhh, I'm sure there's lots of thing I didn't mention here, but the overall message is don't be a creep.

16. Tuhretzz

Tuhretzz Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Tuhretzz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Sync
    donald trump has a nice way of getting women XD

Goku and YesPlease like this.
  17. YesPlease

YesPlease Well-Known Member

oh ffs. kids don't do this :xD:

18. ChosenCho

ChosenCho Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ChosenCho
    Level:
    17X
    You are in search of love because of those you’ve seen in love. Love brings out the highest ideal we have to offer, so of course we yearn when we’re without. I know because you and I are the same, but we are both already wrong, and thus, we become the butt of their jokes.

To pursue is to seek out, so you cannot learn from those who have already found, as they are speaking of their past selves rather than their present self. Of those who are in pursuit and choose to share, they have yet to find, so they will only know of their own ambitions and you will only understand those with similar pursuits. If not you, I hope this helps those who relate to me.

I’ve been seeking for long time. At first I thought I was seeking women, but then I realized, after many well-warranted heartbreaks, that I was always only seeking one: one woman, one ideal. Once I understood this, each rejection and acceptance felt neither good nor bad, but rather, it brought clarity to what it was I was pursuing. But in a way, I guess all those women were the ones leading up to the one, so I was also seeking out more than one.
    I once read that smartness, thoughtfulness, and generosity were all that women really wanted in a relationship, how all the other traits were fleeting phases meant to teach us how ignorant and arrogant we truly are: it still resonates with me to this day. All I’ve ever wanted from my women were these traits, and all they ever wanted from me was the same. It was easy to do when they did it for me, in the way that I’ve been doing since I became a man, but how hard it was to do in a way that I’ve never done before: and how many different sides of these traits there are; but the right women always brought me out into my new self: to be more smart, more thoughtful, more generous.
    Maybe this is why I haven’t been able to settle down, because I haven’t achieved my final form, my highest ideal, or rather, I haven’t met the one to draw it out. As I explain, I start to see how everything I’ve found hasn’t been what I’ve been truly looking for, because the one seeking me hasn’t found me yet. Isn’t it funny how we’re seeking to be sought?

Since I left the womb, it seems that all I’ve ever done was to seek that feeling I felt before I left: to be surrounded in warmth, to be regarded as precious, to be nurtured in abundance; but in my independence, I’ve learned that you cannot get without first giving, and even then, getting is not guaranteed. How many times have I expected in my immaturity? How many times have I been scolded and shunned? How many times have I learned? Numerous, numerous, numerous times.

My favourite song is a song about how a man has found a woman he knows is not his, and though he knows, he’s attached to her as though she were his own flesh and blood.

This song has always been so painful and pleasurable to listen to: each vague line bringing flashes of my own love life to the forefront of my mind. I’m attached because it’s a sad romance: knowing that your first dance with her may be your last.

Each relationship I’ve gotten into, no matter how insignificant or grand, has always started the same... and ended the same: not knowing my self to knowing my self. As I grew with each interaction, an option has always been presented to me at the end: will I continue to stay soft and open or will I close up and harden myself to my next encounter. My wish is to be soft, but I’ve only hardened over time.

My incomplete discovery is simple, friends: you pursue women how you pursue yourself, and you pursue yourself how you want to be pursued. You are attracted to what you lack and latch onto it the best you can, in the best way you know how. Your best is what you’ve done day in and day out, the habits you’ve formed over your lifetime. So when you asked, you asked in hopes that there is something better than the best you know. Wouldn’t we all want to know something better than our best? Well, the ones who are still alive would. Those living live to learn, and those dead have seen all there is to see.

Maybe acknowledging we’re wrong is the first step to learning: to know that we know not a thing, to be open to what women have to teach us. When we were children, how closely we listened to our mothers; now that we’ve grown, maybe it’s time to listen to our sisters, so that one day, we may listen to our wives.

I hope that your heart will stay soft, so that each heartbreak to come will only enlargen your heart.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020 at 2:48 PM
    ginwolf likes this.
  19. Coryn

Coryn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Coryn
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Divinity
    Get to lvl 200 and you're good really