1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, I'm Leonidas

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by Leonidas, May 10, 2013.

1. Leonidas

Leonidas Member

Hello lovely people,

My name is Leonidas I'm a 20 year old Greek guy and I've been playing eMS since 2007 (my main was leonidasmark). I've stopped playing for about a year now since I got fed up with Nexon and stuff...
    I have been in Labyrinth for the last 3 years but I don't see myself playing regularly on the official servers anymore.
    Liam invited me to your server today and I thought it would be great having a small community running an old school Maplestory server :)
    So, here I am!

Have fun everyone!

2. Laze

Laze Active Member

Wait a second, you're called Leonidas and you're from Greece. :O SPARTA?

3. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Shiemi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Aria
    Ahoi~
    I stopped about 8/9months ago :D EMS rly sucks badly. I most certainly wont be going back to ems :3 Old school maple was the best. I think most here miss the challenge :D

4. Sarcasm

Sarcasm Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Sarcasm
    Level:
    Guild:
    Aria
    Laby Was an amazing support guild from the first few months i ever started mapling 5years ago.
    Mustafack / Aggela / TOTA / Beyza / You & Andreas aswell as many others were truely an awesome guild to be around, so informative and great at bossing. with the guild leader being the mother of all mothers, i truely enjoyed those times. i recalled being in Laby around V0.30(roughly) on EMS :)

Its awesome to see you are willing to give it a Try Leonidas and Welcome!
    if you enjoy it enough and want to get other friends to play then your more then welcome. see you ingame sometime soon.

5. Leonidas

Leonidas Member

I could be! But... no. I've been in Sparta several times though, and I felt like a king!

Thanks for the warm welcome! What was your IGN in eMS btw?

Last edited: May 11, 2013