1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helping players who don't speak English

Discussion in 'Español' started by Katsuruka, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Katsuruka

Katsuruka Donator

Hello!

We have had a lot of new players join the server recently, and we have noticed that some of them find English difficult.

We do our best to help players, (Manny, for example, has been a big help to Spanish speakers) but unfortunately there are some languages that we (the MapleRoyals staff) don't speak. If you can speak English reasonably well and see someone who speaks your own language struggling to make themselves understood, we would really appreciate it if you could help them out by translating or making a thread for them if necessary.

To those players who have already helped in this way: thank you!

Costa and Graces like this.
  2. gomoron

gomoron Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ApoIo
    Good night Katsu, I'm a latinamerican Mapler since 7 years ago. Now, since I'm missing the old maple, I decided to join this community.

I can tell my english is quite decent since I've been working for a BPO for almost 2 years now, and I know that not all of the spanish community run with the same luck. If there's anything I can do to help others in this forum or throughout the game, will be my pleasure to do so.

Hope you have a nice weekend too.

Regards,

3. the4ng3l

the4ng3l Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    mago
    Level:
    Guild:
    caraca
    Buenas necesito una ayuda no me han podido responder
    Pero Cada ves Que entro ja los 3 o 5 Minutos me dan DC me desconectan del Juego
    ya tengo el ultimo instalador 20/10/16 formatie y descargue todo nuevamente

4. imjmar14

imjmar14 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FkingWhite
    Level:
    Hello I would like to help me with a problem that I have in my account since long time I stopped playing and I only get to vote 2 times or something so I think I'm blocked by the pag because it does not let me vote ! thx so much I expect a response from your group work

5. Miss Abby

Miss Abby Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kaiserinn
    Level:
    Guild:
    ImperioRoyal
    Haz un post en la sección de "Character issues" y sigue el formato que te piden. Y no entendí? Estás tratando de votar dos veces al día? Por qué eso no es permitido y te dan ban. Solamente una vez al día por casa.

Edit: En este post no te van a responder así que como dije, ve a donde es "Character issues" en el foro.