Got a new internet connection and can't vote anymore

Discussion in 'Tech Zone' started by Jarvice, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Jarvice

Jarvice Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jarvann
    Level:
    So I live in a complex with multiple studios and apartments. I get the internet from my landlord and since today we are able to use a new optical fiber connection. It's a lot faster but when I try to vote it says that I'm using a VPN or a proxy. I don't know how this works precisely but when I use an IP checker the location is indeed completely wrong. I'm really confused why this happened and obviously I would like to vote. I'm also kinda worried that I might get banned if I log in, since I have no idea if a hacker was ever on the same connection. Who knows :/

Should I just ask my landlord about this? Or is there anything else I could do?

2. JohanXV

JohanXV Member

Country Flag:
    Oh man, it also happens to me. Sorry for bumping, but did you solve this problem finally? I'm trying a lot to solve this because I'm using the proxy and VPN to. I read from https://iproyal.com/residential-proxies/ that the residential IP can help me but however, the NS doesn't want to work normally. I think that this website is made especially for preventing using the VPN and there is no chance to open it. If you finally found the solution of it can you share it with me because I really need.