GM INTERN APPLICATION

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Trixies, Jun 27, 2020 at 9:43 AM.

1. Trixies

Trixies Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Ayumii
    Guild:
    Excerpt
    [ X]Game Master Intern
    [ ]Forum Moderator

Personal Details:
    Name: (Nickname:?) Jabami

Are you over 18? (yes/no): Yes

Character Names: Ayumii

Do you have a Discord (yes/no): Yes

What time zone do you generally play in? GMT

When did you join?: 2016

What do you like most about MapleRoyals?:
    Friendly and overall very good maplestory gaming community from people all around the world.

What do you like least about MapleRoyals?
    Toxic and Haters players as usual speaking before thinking

Which languages do you speak and how well?:
    English (Fluent) Chinese (Fluent) Bahasa (Fluent)

What is your main focus in life?:
    To open up my own little self owned cafe and restaurant.

How much time do you think you would commit to staff responsibilities if chosen?
    As much as i needed to be or required by the community and staff.

Have you ever played any of the official MapleStory(s)?: YES
    Which one?: GMS

How long?: 2 - 3 years
    Character name: x3Ven

Have you ever been assigned a Staff position on any private server game(s)?: No
    List the game(s):
    How long have you worked there?:
    What do your duties entail?
    Do you still work there? If no, why not?

What skills or unique qualities will you be bringing with you to the MapleRoyals team?
    I am a very good team player as well as i have a very good social skills and general knowledge to communicate with others with ease
    as well as providing solution to resolve a problem very quickly if required. I am able to dedicate most of my time to ensure what its needed to be done finished on time.

Besides those listed above, what do you believe to be important qualities of a staff member?
    Hardworking, Friendly, Approachable, Forgiving and good sense of Judgement in decision making.

Why do you want to work with us?
    Because i want to be apart of a team of a game i used to love playing and i still love playing despite so many years this is the only game that never made me stop playing even though there is many other games choices out there and i would love to know more and deep about the game system and be able to help other players as well as the moderators.

Have you ever been banned in game or on the forums before?
    Never

If you could change or add one rule to MapleRoyals what would that be?
    I can't think of any right now.

Do you have any real life commitments or responsibilities you feel are important to you and would like to tell us about? (Work, education, relationships, etc)
    Yes i have. I currently run a vaporizer shop so my working hours are fixed and most of the times if there is no clients i am free and i will be online everyday except if i have an emergency or some important matters to attend to.