GM APPLICATION

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by PollitoMixP, Sep 30, 2021.

1. PollitoMixP

PollitoMixP Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OmegaArrows
    Level:
    Guild:
    none
    Which position are you applying for?:
    [X ]Game Master Intern
    [ ]Forum Moderator

Personal Details:
    Name: Julio (Nickname:/PollitoMixp )
    Are you over 18? (yes/no): yes i got 28 years
    Character Names: OmegaArrows /PollitoDash2/AngelWands /Sensaciones/OmegaBlast
    Do you have a Discord (yes/no): yes
    What server time do you generally play in? exactly after the server reset .0.00
    When did you join?: August /2014
    What do you like most about MapleRoyals?:
    Its old theme, which makes us remember what it was like to play MapleStory as children, even its new implementations are good too!

What do you like least about MapleRoyals?
    Lately I have run into some problems both in the community about stubborn and rude players and a lot of cheaters that I have come across on the way (hackers) moving mobs from here and there.

Which languages do you speak and how well?:
    my birth language is Spanish / Castilian, I can English but understand it, but not speaking it well I lack practice, but I understand 80% English (I am constantly learning)

What is your main focus in life?:
    Give ease to people a decent life through generating employment rates based on a generalization of needs of the population to be served, a large online sales and delivery company (currently I work like this and I am already growing, soon I will start selling in countries of my own region) and it is still in my dream to expand throughout the world.

How much time do you think you would commit to staff responsibilities if chosen?
    Monday to Friday 5 hours, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays 7 hours

Have you ever played any of the official MapleStory(s)?:
    Of course since 2006 , at that time according to my memory the pirates and the 4th job + rider skills came out

Which one?:GMS
    How long?:
    I left my accounts to come and move to the Royals, therefore I do not remember, sorry!

Character name: PollitoMixp server Khaini lvl 208

Have you ever been assigned a Staff position on any private server game(s)?:
    No, never, this is the first time that I feel safe to be part of something I love

List the game(s):
    How long have you worked there?:
    What do your duties entail?
    Do you still work there? If no, why not?

What skills or unique qualities will you be bringing with you to the MapleRoyals team?

I usually like to be a mediator so that everyone gets along, besides that I would love to give BAN to hackers myself and take care of the internal reports of the people who report them and thus clean the server , also I am just going to start some studies in Programming and Editing of files, maybe in some future I will dedicate myself to give content to the game, clearly if it would be ready and they would grant me permission!

Besides those listed above, what do you believe to be important qualities of a staff member?

kindness and patience a lot of patience

Why do you want to work with us?

I want to help you take a load off your shoulders, on all the inconveniences that you have had in these last months ,
    In addition to learning about sociability issues and professional statistics, everything is learning, learning and learning, especially helping learning

Have you ever been banned in game or on the forums before?
    Clean for many years, Although from what I remember I think I had a small penalty because Plenty had a cc, but was unaware of the ~ mapowner command, and was discharged for 3 days, the punishment was such that I dedicated myself to helping and giving, but it was like 6 years ago!

If you could change or add one rule to MapleRoyals what would that be?
    For now I have not thought of any, the rules are as good as they are !

Do you have any real life commitments or responsibilities you feel are important to you and would like to tell us about? (Work, education, relationships, etc)
    Just my job as a business entrepreneur, being loyal to my salespeople, following wherever my dreams go and saying how much I love my mom

Attached Files:

jaydenlim likes this.