Get it off your chest!

Discussion in 'Off Topic / Spam / Test' started by Catlaunch, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    :rolleyes:

Succubus, iJSK, Derrxck and 3 others like this.
  2. Mellow

Mellow Donator

this thread reminds me of the days when i was not popular in school so i tried to be on maplestory and still failed

i'm proud of those of y'all who made it tho bc at least i can eavesdrop now :tobenawoo:

Tiffaux and RequiemZX like this.
  3. TXInst

TXInst Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Nyna
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    I miss puddingneko every single day of my llife

hoisanlow, Tako Yuet, Tiffaux and 7 others like this.
  4. Mimetic

Mimetic Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Mimetic
    Most of the donor hairtyle colors are a little too pastel for my taste

[​IMG]

Mellow, Gellyroll, Dasha and 3 others like this.
  5. Derrxck

Derrxck Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Derrxck
    Level:
    The deepest wounds are covered by smiles.

Pears is better than every other fruit tbh

RequiemZX and JTee like this.
  6. Raony

Raony Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Twin/Broky
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    All right folks, since I just don't care anymore and the pain has teached me how to deal with the backfire as in the past events on this forum, I'll throw the dots and if you dislike people who celebrate other persons disgrace, connect the dots. Plus, after posting this shit, I will just silence my forum notifications and won't read ur salty drk friend shit trying to defend u neither read your shades, because I don't give a fuck. But man, dont celebrate other persons disgrace, just don't.

• I have 8 years of royals, with on and off seasons, I had a 18 18 22 cgs in 2015. I've seen pretty much everything, I know a lot about it's story, I can tell who is a rwter with a brief conversation, I can tell what a ban evader looks like, hell, even those bitches who cry over their weight and make quit threads every month to seek for attention because they are unhappy irl are something easy to predict and they come and go in cycles.

• What if I tell you that the police wannabe might be a ban evader? It makes a lot of sense and I will tell you how I connected the dots.
    1. They created their account in 2020 and usually, when a rookie joins the server, they don't know how and where to train, they don't know how to wash properly. Even with tons of guides it takes a certain amount of experience to surf through them. With that being said, it's usual for the rookies even to create a messed up non washed char, and only by then, knowing the server meta and mechanics they decide to remake (most of them quit tbh). But not them, they already knew everything! He did everything properly from his first char! How to gather this amount of knowledge on the first char and make a proper washing and a so said speed leveling on ur first char and as a recent member? it just doesn't make sense. But if it does, according to that learning/progress curve, in 2024 we will have a new 80 att set on server.

2. They never turned his mic on (90% of the girls that never turns the mic on, is a dude - also ban evaders look at "Ploopie'' for example), I understand that this can be a personal choice but claiming that someone allegedly tried to kill himself because of "x" reason makes no sense, this person would at least say to a close person that it's really indeed a girl. Why does gender matter in this specific case? Because their boderline skills of manipulating the others arround them makes it easier playing the female role, nonethless, royals is also known for having a lot of male members being those "female" slaves, carrying them to bossing for example and even bringing all the mules - very convenient huh.

3. They try so hard to be someone and become stronger, and since they can't beat competition by their own upgrades, according to his logic, everyone that is better than him is automatically rwt. Can you find the hole it hides? Can you relate? Every excess of something hides a lack of something else, and in this case, this excess it's a high necessity of proving himself, to who? why? because in the past they got rekt being banned and now they seek revenge and self confirmation. But whats the point? In the end this leads to nothing.

4. Typical ban evader move guys, fast progress (even tho its a bit held to not lift any suspicious), fake identity, new discord. They told me they are from a country in "A" continent. Come on who the hell plays royals in "A"? What is "A's" continent connection with maplestory? First time I played this shit was in 2007 on Tiger, FangBlade, LoOpEdd era and yet I never met a "A" continent player. I've sold tons of granite to that specific country in "A" continent and always when I tried to approach them to build a relationship between the seller and the buyer trying to pull a gaming subject they never knew anything about any kind of game, and when they knew it was about playstation stuff and FIFA lol imagine knowing about maplestory? What are the fucking odds?

5. Like I said before, you can fool them, you try to outsmart people with your shit manipulative skills that only makes it easy by playing the female role, but you don't fool me. I know you might be a ban evader and if you are, one day I will catch you. Not because I dislike you, I dont give a shit about you. But I do care about someone celebrating another person disgrace and this, I won't tolerate. I even have a suspicion on who you are, and dude believe me, I will get you. Might not be today, not tomorrow, but one day you will slip, it's a matter of time, I will make you taste your own poison. Believe me in royals storybook you're less than a small paragraph.
    In the end, the burden on this community is ironically you, you fucking hypocrite. At least back up your shit. Be consistent in what you write and in the way you act. Just imagine banning these rwters and celebrating being a ban evader? This is some next level messed up bullshit.

I do have screenshots of someone big in the community claiming that they was your leech partner on your first character. You see, I leeched myself all the way on my first 4 characters, I only started to buying leech after a long time. I wonder how you bought leech on ur first char around february~march 2020 :rolleyes:

7. lxlx

lxlx Well-Known Member

IGN:
    awls / awlz
    Guild:
    WHAT
    gg, einstein in the house

Last edited: Feb 17, 2022
    Snay, ksnur, NekoYen and 1 other person like this.
  8. Donn1e

Donn1e Donator

I started in November 2019, hit 200 after 7 months, on an unwashed bucc (17k hp), with 22 total att set and dex shoes.
    You call me out for not backing up my claims with facts, but then at the same time you make this post - have a look in the mirror.
    For someone who "can tell RWTers apart in seconds", you surely are clueless.

What you do now is just proper witch hunt.
    You want to criticize my personality? fine.
    You want to accuse me of ban evading? go ahead and file a report, keep your weird ideology for your buddylist.

The difference between us is that I can explain every asset I have down to the White Scroll/APR since it was that hard to achieve.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2022
    lxlx likes this.
  9. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    ok but why am i being preached to about gender identity from a known mysoginistic creep tho

[​IMG]

Penny, Tako Yuet, ksnur and 5 others like this.
  10. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Caitiff
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Why cant drama be about horntail book cuts or if a guy who scrolled a 26 atk pgc without white scrolls did it legit or not

Saledor, Derrxck, Piffy and 5 others like this.
  11. AdventFlash

AdventFlash Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AdventFlash
    Level:
    I'm still upset that Mario is going to be voiced by Chris Pratt who's not even really Italian.
    I wish my culture was better represented on media

Gert, FoodWars, OneHashim and 5 others like this.
  12. qPhantom

qPhantom Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Cieio
    Level:
    Guild:
    Divinity
    I told myself, no more C6/R5 Characters.... I failed once again. Rip to my Favonius Wallet.
    :admincry:

13. MoriForest

MoriForest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    My arm is swollen from booster injection and now I can't sleep on my side FUUUUUUUUUUUCK I hate this so much, gimme back my sleep

Gert, Tako Yuet, Nerd and 12 others like this.
  14. lxlx

lxlx Well-Known Member

IGN:
    awls / awlz
    Guild:
    WHAT
    A friend to all is a friend to none.

RequiemZX, Bunnyx3, Tiffaux and 4 others like this.
  15. Elie

Elie Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Tahoon
    i'm walkin' here!

Sen likes this.
  16. Shnang

Shnang Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Acoustics
    Level:
    Guild:
    Home
    Took the booster shot last week > been feverish all week > finally ART positive today; HMMMM.... ~f3

Last edited: Feb 18, 2022
    RequiemZX, MoriForest, Kai and 7 others like this.
  17. Derrxck

Derrxck Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Derrxck
    Level:
    I don’t know why everyone wants to be player one. Luigi is way more elite than Mario smh

MoriForest, Succubus, Sen and 2 others like this.
  18. Klopp

Klopp Donator

IGN:
    Dom
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    the "go outside" or "get a life" comments on forums are kinda funny to read, like bruh, when did i ask for life advice and u giving advice about getting a life but u still read forums and play mushroom game, let us do w/e we want with out lives, punk

Last edited: Feb 18, 2022
    LLew, Tail, nicky and 9 others like this.
  19. Ynk

Ynk Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    when pb

20. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Islander
    Level:
    Guild:
    Shroomies