False Advertisement

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aqwrd, Oct 4, 2021.

1. Aqwrd

Aqwrd Member

IGN:
    Aqwrd
    God forbid someone chooses a class without doing an entire research paper on that class. I came back to play Maplestory after something like 10 years. Chose my first class I ever played and fell in love with. Got all the way to lvl 112 and now I'm constantly hearing "Hey if you didnt wash just delete your account". Really inconsiderate of the leaders on this server, I did read HP washing is optional, but it isn't optional if not doing it removes major bosses. It isn't optional if the alternatives are not viable. 3.8k at lvl 112 and I just get laughed at. "Oh just do the 50hp quest, get the medal, pet equips." Maybe I misunderstood, hp washing is optional if you don't want to play the game.

Rynan likes this.
  2. Wonderstruck

Wonderstruck Donator

Hmm... hp washing is indeed optional though. Its more of the community requiring people to wash than the game itself. So far managed to complete all boss except auf/dunas/toad.

3. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    LEVEL200
    Level:
    Guild:
    MAX
    just quit the game (which is the best option) or u will fall into a deep rabbit hole (and grind your way through the game like the many thousand players who did than quit afterwards)

Tiffaux likes this.