1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extremely Late Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by Succubus, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Dandelion

Dandelion Donator

IGN:
    KawaiiHeals
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    2 many
    edit: zzz person who saw this reply saw it which is all i wanted so theres no point in it being here i guess? js

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
    Juni, Fluazinam, seanc and 13 others like this.
  2. Mouthbreather

Mouthbreather Donator

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Guild:
    ???
  3. Catlaunch

Catlaunch Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Catlaunch
    It's in her nature. People don't change. They just don't. I hope Royals learned a valuable lesson.

Jeen, Plenty and Fluazinam like this.
  4. Wallou

Wallou Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Wallou
    Level:
    14x
    Guild:
    Radio
    Welcome back Andy. To begin with, this is going to be the only time I post here. I will read any posts replying to this however I will not respond.

I'm glad you're coming back to Royals. You've been nothing but helpful to me the moment I joined Radio. Because of you (and Aly), I am a bishop and have achieved what I have done so far. While I'm not upset that you lied about your identity, I am somewhat disappointed that you didn't come out sooner, at least to the people you were closer to. I'd understand that you didn't come to me first; however, you royally pissed off a guild that you helped built and maintained. What I am (I don't really want to say upset) unhappy about is that, after this incident came out within the guild, that you did not immediately address it. Instead, you ended up deleting a majority of us on Skype. It's nice that you're trying to amend your problems and I respect that. I'm willing to play with you again in Royals, however it seems that you won't be as active as you used to.

I will only judge you by the actions you have done for both the community and myself. I won't judge you based on your past actions, however I'd like it if you remain truthful to the people who looked up to you and respected you.

Please continue to try to rebuild your reputation within our community.

-Daniel

yappy111 and Nicko like this.
  5. Kimberly

Kimberly Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    This reminds me so much of GMS and henehoes, and I am surprised it exploded this much, but that only shows more how its so similar as Henehoes, since any real old GMS member would know how much drama henehoes made daily in GMS, when someone figured out the hoe flirted with an other person while "dating" that guy for free NX and goodies. Most of the henehoes were not their real identity either, and it was all about the pixels and virtual love, and most importantly the Crush Rings.

Thanks for the memories.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  6. Moo

Moo Donator

IGN:
    Moooooooo
    Guild:
    Fate/Home
    Welcome back. Learn from your mistakes. Don't overlevel your character again.