Dojo: What's the efficiency of Party runs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xDarkomantis, Jan 14, 2021 at 1:46 AM.

1. xDarkomantis

xDarkomantis Well-Known Member

Guild:
    Akatsuki
    I remember a long time ago, someone in my alliance was talking about how it was inefficient to do full boss runs (to Panda) if they aren't able to kill Manon~Papulatus in a certain time-frame and suggesting that runs to Crimson Balrog or Manon/Leviathan were more time efficient. With the change of 1/1 to mana drain, I've noticed attempts at full boss runs take exceedingly longer to complete due to Papulatus (and to a lesser degree Panda, Manon, Griffey).

So what I'm wondering is.. what's the efficiency/analysis of Party Dojo runs right now? (excluding doing full boss runs for cards)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021 at 12:46 AM
  2. Alstero

Alstero Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Myrmicia
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion~!
    1-2 attackers leave at Manon
    3 attackers leave at Papu
    3 attackers +1BS can kill papu or just leave
    4-5 attackers +1BS can panda in no time

Don’t worry too much about new 1/1
    Because BS has OP mana recovery always able to heal you even after 1/1. Don’t forget to turn off your Magic Guard because Papu won’t be able to kill you without MG.

You won’t get any hit by Papu after 1/1. Papu will sleep for approximately 3 seconds. You have enough time walk to the left corner and ask BS for heal.

It is always good to learn Panda’s skill to avoid damage from panda when not having enough Bamboo Rains to take him down.

With experienced partners you can do full run in 6-8 minuets. Better than solo and leave at Manon. However, with noob partners and not willing to learn I can just say GOOD LUCK !

3. xDarkomantis

xDarkomantis Well-Known Member

Guild:
    Akatsuki
    I don't need tips on doing Dojo. I've already obtained 4 Black Belts over the course of two characters. You're missing what I'm saying and it might be because I wrote a confusing OP.

What I'm looking for is the efficiency or the analysis of Party Dojo runs.

Alstero likes this.
  4. FlawlessNa

FlawlessNa Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    LegalizeIt
    Guild:
    Canadians
    I completely disagree with the point that 4-5 atkers + BS can pap/panda in no time.
    Since the new 1/1, atkers are also left w/o mana which renders them useless, increasing the time required to kill pap by a significant margin.

I haven’t gathered much data yet but I’ll try to in the next few days. From pure gut feeling however, I feel like no matter what the party is, it is more efficient to stop at manon/griffey than to keep going until the end.

cheers

xDarkomantis likes this.
  5. whitemagejames

whitemagejames Well-Known Member

let's say mano -> flying balrog (1-27) as dojo segment A, which gives 95 pts in time X
    say manon, griffey, leviathan (28-30) as dojo segment B, which gives 30 pts in time Y
    then pap, panda (31-32) as dojo segment C, which gives 40 pts in time Z .. got these point values here:

quit at manon or continue to leviathan?
    for it to be worth it to continue to manon, griffy, leviathan, the rate of point accumulation in segment B must greater or equal to the rate of point accumulation in all the earlier stages of the dojo (segment A)
    so for it to be worth it to dojo to leviathan (kill leviathan), 30/Y must be >= 95/X .. so (0.315)X >= Y
    so if you can do manon -> leviathan in less than 32% of the time it takes too get from mano -> flying balrog, it's worth it to continue to leviathan (ignoring the time to reenter the dojo)

quit at pap or finish pq?
    for it to be worth it to kill pap and panda vs. stopping at pap, rate of point acc. in seg C must be greater or equal to rate of point acc. in all earlier stages (A+B)
    so for it to be worth it to dojo to panda (kill panda), 40/Z must be >= (95+30)/(X + Y) .. so (0.32)Z >= X + Y
    so if you can do pap and panda in less than 32% of the time it takes to get from mano -> leviathan, it's worth it to continue to panda and finish the dojo (ignoring the time to reenter the dojo)

maybe someone can time the amount of time it takes solo and with an experienced party to do segments A/B/C and post their values

xDarkomantis and Zancks like this.