Do leechers deserve to be sacked?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Minjo, May 21, 2020.

?

Do leechers deserve to be monster sacked?

1. Yes

59 vote(s)
    30.9%
  2. No

132 vote(s)
    69.1%
  1. Dann

Dann Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Zetha
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    How about remove sacks from Royals? that should be fix this """"problem""""

2. Soggy Nerps

Soggy Nerps Donator

IGN:
    Soggy Nerps
    I didn't know that, nice little addition. I saw something on the Feedback thread about HP washing which included monster sets giving HP upon completion based on tiers, victoria island giving something like 50 hp, and places like leafre giving 200 hp, and doing a complete set would give around 2k hp total. Like this idea because the time it takes to complete the entire monster book collection is quite tedious. That being said, there are already a ton of options to give HP. Mostly through equips but also through Staff intervention, I think an easy solution would be just to buff HB slightly? I'll barely be able to HT w/ HB so Toad is outta the question, and if PB and others get added in one day, buffing HB would make DRK's more relevant, People who are absurdly funded enough to make a 30k character could do so and still be just as valuable, but would maybe sway the middle pack of people who don't want wash but do because it is so necessary.

Just a thought and maybe this is something that's been tossed around the think tank and got shut down. All in all I still love this server and will continue to play, and in know way am I ignoring the importance that the staff is putting on this "issue" if you would even call it that and appreciate the changes they have made.