1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disconnecting (almost) every time I change channels

Discussion in 'Tech Zone' started by L0uisr0x99, Dec 18, 2018.

1. L0uisr0x99

L0uisr0x99 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    L0stS0ulz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Frenzy
    I dont know what's wrong, but I seem to have problems changing channels. Sometimes I can cc with no problem, but then most of the times when I try to, I get thrown back to the log-in screen.
    Sometimes I can log back in successfully, but then most of the times after I key in my PIC, everything freezes for a bit and the screen blacks out, and I get thrown back to the log-in screen, again.
    In both cases, an 'Unable to connect to game server message" pops out, telling me to try again later, which works, in some 30 mins or so, if i want to get back online I'm kinda forced to choose another network, i.e my phone's hotspot. It's pretty taxing on my phone and my bills to be gaming on my hotspot so I try to avoid it as much as possible. That sorta results in missing out on a lot of stuff.
    Am I alone in this? Or has anyone encountered this problem as well? What's the solution (if any) to this problem? Please help...

2. HarGao

HarGao Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    HarMee
    Guild:
    Ohana
    Have you tried reinstalling the client?

3. L0uisr0x99

L0uisr0x99 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    L0stS0ulz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Frenzy
    I've tried multiple times to no avail. I figured it may be a problem with the network itself.
    Currently I'm using a VPN service, and things have been working fine so far.
    Thanks for the reply though and sorry for mine being so late :D

HarGao likes this.