Darkshootoo's GM application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Cheesebutt, May 19, 2021.

1. Cheesebutt

Cheesebutt Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Darkshootoo
    Level:
    Guild:
    Beyond
    Personal Details:
    Name: Dawn
    Are you over 18? (yes/no): Yes. (22)
    Character Names: Darkshootoo
    Do you have a Discord (yes/no): Yes
    What server time do you generally play in? MapleRoyals only.
    When did you join?: 2018
    What do you like most about MapleRoyals?: The nostalgia of it all.
    What do you like least about MapleRoyals? Sometimes the double-client is confusing as to whom am I talking to.
    Which languages do you speak and how well?: Hebrew - mother tongue, English - Fluent, French - can understand basic conversations, German - daily communication, Japanese - can read, write a little and understand.
    What is your main focus in life?: Have fun and free. Maybe build a game of my own.
    How much time do you think you would commit to staff responsibilities if chosen? 3-2 days a week, can try 4 if necessary.

Have you ever played any of the official MapleStory(s)?: Yes.
    Which one?: Maple-Global, Maple-Europe, and Maple-Sea.
    How long?: Maple-Global: 2008-2016, Maple-Europe: About a month, Maple-Sea: About 2 weeks.
    Character name: Darkshootoo

Have you ever been assigned a Staff position on any private server game(s)?: No.
    List the game(s): -
    How long have you worked there?: -
    What do your duties entail? -
    Do you still work there? If no, why not? -

What skills or unique qualities will you be bringing with you to the MapleRoyals team? I will be glad to be acquired as a QA tester, and possibly a programmer/developer/RnD for MapleRoyals.

Besides those listed above, what do you believe to be important qualities of a staff member? Communication and teamwork is key, but knowing to work alone is important as well. I also think knowing all job positions even the slightest is important.

Why do you want to work with us? I love MapleRoyals and MapleStory has been my passion since I was 9, the art, the gameplay, music... everything. I think I might help tie some loose ends. :)

Have you ever been banned in game or on the forums before? No.

If you could change or add one rule to MapleRoyals what would that be? Hm, can't come up with a rule that doesn't already exist. But I can try find one if it's critical!

Do you have any real life commitments or responsibilities you feel are important to you and would like to tell us about? (Work, education, relationships, etc) Yes, I work as QA for a gaming-apps platform named Overwolf, I study QA in addition.