1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Closed Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Zealofprodigy, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Zealofprodigy

Zealofprodigy Member

Your Character Names: avaiance. Dont remember the spelling because i spelled it weird and havent played in a long time, my account just does not let me log in

Last thing you did: havent logged in a long time

Why do you think you got banned?: I posted an appeal before and it said for RWT and it was closed. nothing further was investigated and i've never participated in RWT

Ban message when attempting to log in: this is an ID that has been deleted or blocked from connection

What GM banned you (optional):
    Not sure

2. Tim

Tim Administrator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kaizoku
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    is HS4leech your character

3. Zealofprodigy

Zealofprodigy Member

No, that name doesnt sound familiar I only remember the ice lightning mage I was creating and it was a weird spelling of avalanche

4. Zealofprodigy

Zealofprodigy Member

I wonder if that name was a mule i made, its been so long since ive actually even logged in. I quit for awhile and played world of warcraft, only reason i remembered the name i did was because it was one i used on world of warcraft. My login for maple royals and warcraft were almost the same for awhile

5. Zealofprodigy

Zealofprodigy Member

Just curious if anyone has looked into this more, there isn't much more I can provide because I haven't logged on in so long. The only thing I remember about my account was my login name (that is how I found out I wasn't able to log in which was surprising and why I made a second appeal because I was unsure of how it was correct because of my absence from the game) and the name I provided and maybe one you provided that I could have forgot about that maybe I started before I stopped playing, I understand you are busy and will probably reply when you have the time to do so. Thank you for your time. It's just been so long that I don't remember much, I apologize if this haults or slows down the process.

6. Tim

Tim Administrator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kaizoku
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    AvaIance is banned for real world trade

7. Zealofprodigy

Zealofprodigy Member

I dont know if it was spelled that way, or if I deleted it but I know I made a new character and that was the last name I remembered before I stopped playing but I don't remember if I deleted my mage character. All I know is i've never RWT'd, can you check by my login? I just dont remember what I did last, I have not logged in atleast for a year+. Maybe september of 2018.

8. Tim

Tim Administrator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kaizoku
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    send me your account id by inbox

9. Zealofprodigy

Zealofprodigy Member