1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Closed ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by qaz1wsx234, Nov 19, 2019.

1. qaz1wsx234

qaz1wsx234 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Your Character Names: Hatorichise
    Last thing you did:I remember I had been unbanned after provide information that prove my innocence .
    Why do you think you got banned?: After un-ban i retired from game, recently i have free time wanna log in but fail,maybe something wrong?
    Ban message when attempting to log in: this id has been delete or blocked contection
    What GM banned you (optional):

2. Shane

Shane GM

IGN:
    TheTrashman
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ironman
    Judging by your last appeal, it seems you did not get unbanned, but got re-banned after you shared accounts again.

3. qaz1wsx234

Country Flag:
    Because at first, i had been banned by gm doubted me shared account,but after i provide my game details and evidence for what he want me to provide, Gm had verificated it ,said i was innocence ,then unban me, for playing a few days i retired in this game until recently, few days ago ,i discover i got re-banned again?i didn't account share,now i really confused,plz re-check it thx for help.Mm..maybe we have some misunderstanding?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  4. Shane

Shane GM

IGN:
    TheTrashman
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ironman
    https://mapleroyals.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal.136122/#post-810329

Looks like that isn't the case. It happened just a few days after you got unbanned the first time. Unfortunately you won't be unbanned.

5. qaz1wsx234

Country Flag:
    but how?it has a reason for impossbile to share account,that's why Yan accept my evidence,maybe u should make Yan sir to solve my appeal.