Closed Ban Appeal - kino

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Ripper, Mar 10, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripper

Ripper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Kino
    Character Name: kino.
    Last thing you did: last month.
    Why do you think you got banned?: Account Sharing - I was glad if I could explain myself in PM.
    Ban message when attempting to log in: Permanent ban.
    What GM banned you (optional): idk.

Liquidity likes this.
  2. Dimitri

Dimitri Saint of Horses

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Demiosa
    Level:
    18x
    Guild:
    UNITREE(D)
    May I ask what purpose this ban appeal serves?
    I have this question because prior to the creation of this ban appeal, you've already asked me in a private message about why you were banned, to which I gave you a very clear reply.
    With that said, you should've already known at the time of creating this thread, that sharing your account details with everyone on the forums results in a permanent ban and is not something you will be unbanned for.

NMNA, SodeNoShirayuki and Leggo like this.
  3. Ripper

Ripper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Kino
    Do not rush to judge a man before you hear what he has to say

SodeNoShirayuki likes this.
  4. Dimitri

Dimitri Saint of Horses

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Demiosa
    Level:
    18x
    Guild:
    UNITREE(D)
    The judgement that has lead to your ban had not been rushed in any possible way.
    Sharing your account details with everyone on the server is a serious violation of the Terms & Conditions of Mapleroyals and results in an immediate permanent ban for all your accounts.
    So when you had made your quitting thread and posted your account details for anyone to log in so they could take your items and NX, we checked if this account really belonged to you and after confirmation we acted accordingly.
    You are to believe that your reasoning behind this action could change the judgement we have made, but I'm afraid I will have to inform you that in this case we only judge the factual offence and not the intention behind it.
    And because of that, I'm afraid nothing you will tell us in this ban appeal will change our mind since there has definitely not been made any mistake in the ban applied to you and your accounts.

NMNA and Cyraptor like this.
  5. Ripper

Ripper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Kino
    I do not know if you can understand me.I'm not a bad person. to who you think i'm.
    I did not mean to underestimate and of course not to break one of your rules!.
    I respect the management team and complies with the laws of what is expected of me.
    I did not mean to hurt anyone,Last month I decided I wanted to leave the game.Because I didn't found myself belong to the community. I helped to new people to who Join the game.I tried to encourage them! i fighting on people to stay in the Mapleroyal's!Despite all the difficulties with the server.
    I created guides to encourage new people to succeed!Pick them up and give them a feeling that there is someone to help them.Nevertheless, I remain alone!I felt I did not belong to the game and no one seemed to really care from of my investment.Last month I decided to retire to see if anyone really cares.But nobody cared and wanted just my account. I made a mistake,everyone make mistakes!.I did not mean to hurt and underestimate your laws.I only wanted to understand me.If you can give me another chance, I will not let you down.

zSmoke and Dre like this.
  6. Eli

Eli Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Hannako
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    We understand you perfectly but you violated the rules. If we gave you another chance then we'd have to give everyone another chance and that's just not something that can happen. I'll be closing your appeal since this seems to be nothing more than you just trying to explain why you did what you did.

7. Ripper

Ripper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Kino
    i never said i'm perfectly. you don't got a point.

William likes this.
  8. Eli

Eli Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Hannako
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    If your point was a target I'd be hitting the bullseye. I think you're the one who isn't getting it. You violated the rules in a major enough way to warrant a permanent ban. Ban appeals are meant to appeal incorrect bans, not look for second chances after violating the rules. Whether or not you meant to violate the rules can't change the outcome.

khaiping1994 and BaconLord47 like this.
  9. Ripper

Ripper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Kino
    Sad to see how you reject people.

10. Dimitri

Dimitri Saint of Horses

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Demiosa
    Level:
    18x
    Guild:
    UNITREE(D)
    Please don't try to guilt trip shift this on us, when really it's all your own fault.
    It's very clear at this point that we're not going to revert your ban, so I guess I'll finalize this ban appeal with some advice:
    Learn to accept that you've made a mistake and move on from it.
    Don't try to waste your valuable energy on fighting the judgement that has been made, if deep inside you know this judgement was correct.
    It's understandable if it hurts to have to move on from something you love or enjoy, but fighting the past is not going to help you or anyone around you.
    Being responsible and facing the consequences if you've made a mistake isn't always fun, but it is something you have to do in life.
    And I hope that you will come to realise this.

iCeci, NMNA, khaiping1994 and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.